S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
They say it with so much sure that makes me think if is really it?

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
Oh well, I have eternal suffering on earth, same shit different place then I guess...Great

Reactions: oneday, Throwawaysoul, Buffy5120 and 7 others
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
but is yes.
soo many other religions say suicidals they also go to hell

Reactions: oneday
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
opinions are like butthholes. everyone has one :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: na, all seriousness, so many people with terrible things to say.
but is yes.
soo many other religions say suicidals they also go to hell
some people are already in hell.

Reactions: Belaya Noch, 262653, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
This mainly depends on your beliefs. You choose what you want to think in this case, not them. I never understood spiritualism and I will never choose to be religious. We are being brainwashed enough in our daily lifes.

• Love
Reactions: oneday, raindrops, demuic and 3 others
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
opinions are like butthholes. everyone has one :smiling: :smiling: :smiling: na, all seriousness, so many people with terrible things to say.

some people are already in hell.
true,away without eternal suffering

O

OverTheRainbow

Feb 7, 2019
We maybe they shoulda made living a bit less crappy then, huh?

Reactions: nothingchanges
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
All religions will say suicide = bad because thats how they'd keep servants from just offing themselves, leaving the royals without servants. If the worker bees think eternal blessing awaits if they act like good slaves to the kings and queens, or if they believe there's an eternal hellfire if you dont, then thr masses are very easily controlled.

Nothing awaits us. And if there is in fact a God, it doesnt deserve our love for allowing such evil concepts to exist.

Reactions: oneday, robotomy, charlottewilts and 7 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
What is "espiritism"?

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and _Minsk
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe we commit suicide in another life and that is why we are repeating the same thing in this

Reactions: disabledandhopeless and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I've posted this a couple of times. I have watch a lot about NDE's ( near death experiences) - pretty much everyone went somewhere peaceful. They felt like they were a part of the environment, they could feel love, they felt colors. The lesson learned was LOVE is the most important thing. I think we are in hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: oneday, Captive of Mind, Meditation guide and 4 others
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

Sep 18, 2020
op
i think god gave us the choice to choose what we want,Is not it?
Maybe we commit suicide in another life and that is why we are repeating the same thing in this
so that would be eternal suffering

Reactions: raindrops
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
No one knows what's on the other side.
Religions and spiritualist claim to know, but they don't.
If what awaits us on the other side were truly known, there would be 1 religion in the world, not 1000.

Reactions: Toptock, demuic, esse_est_percipi and 1 other person
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Just because someone is certain doesn't mean they're right. Christians are certain, Muslims are certain, Republicans are certain, Democrats are certain, narcissists try to convince you they're certain and you're not certain...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: raindrops, demuic, voidman and 9 others
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Can these religious folk, spiritualists or whatever they call themselves provide one scrap of evidence to prove that suicides are eternally damned in hell?

Reactions: demuic, Good4Nothing, Belaya Noch and 2 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Just because someone is certain doesn't mean they're right. Christians are certain, Muslims are certain, Republicans are certain, Democrats are certain, narcissists try to convince you they're certain and you're not certain...

I know this is going to sound contradictory, but I am certain that death is the end and our consciousness cannot survive without a brain to generate it. All these spiritual people are scientifically ignorant and shouldn't be given an ounce of consideration.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, OrdinaryDay and ARW3N
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I know this is going to sound contradictory, but I am certain that death is the end and our consciousness cannot survive without a brain to generate it. All these spiritual people are scientifically ignorant and shouldn't be given an ounce of consideration.

Well, you won't know (or not know) for certain until you're dead.

Reactions: raindrops
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Well, you won't know (or not know) for certain until you're dead.

The funny thing is we won't know when we die because our ability to experience will be null and void. Death cannot be experienced.

Reactions: ARW3N
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
There's nothing contradictory in what you say and these spiritual people are scientifically ignorant. Let's take the real-life example of a married couple with two children. The man survives a car accident with head injuries. He has absolutely no memory of his wife and kids despite familiarising himself with a photo album of their wedding and the birth of their children. He ends up divorcing her because he can't share his bed anymore with a complete stranger. The idea that there's some kind of enduring, unchangeable spiritual entity inside of us that survives death and is the repository of all our memories is patently false.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Most of us would argue were already there.

Reactions: ARW3N
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
They could say bats will fly out your ass too. They are just making it up. If one of them dies, returns to life later and tells us about the adventure, I will listen.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
English is not my first language, pardon me Sir.

Was not trying to be rude thought it was something I was not familiar with. I hate the idea that I am stuck here or else punishment I can't go on much longer.

• Love
Reactions: Captive of Mind
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
They make things up to cover ehat they fear or do not understand.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and esse_est_percipi

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Here's another possibility: those who die by any means but suicide, are doomed for eternal suffering.

Reactions: charlottewilts, voidman and AvaAdore
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
We wll get to suffer...dome more and some less. Do not let those suffering less make your suffering greater.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Here's another possibility: those who die by any means but suicide, are doomed for eternal suffering.
If it's said with enough conviction, maybe it could lead to human extinction.

little antinatalist rap lyric there

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653, AvaAdore and Good4Nothing
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
For what it's worth, everyone is suffering. Life itself is full of suffering and pain. Some people are just better at escaping it or distracting themselves. :/

Reactions: ARW3N, disabledandhopeless and Sinkinshyp
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
The funny thing is we won't know when we die because our ability to experience will be null and void. Death cannot be experienced.
But all those NDE's
And the hard problem of consciousness

(I don't actually disagree with what you've said, apart from your being certain of it.
I'm just being a contrarian)