• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
I'm currently playing Hogwarts Legacy and I've never felt as much desire to disappear somewhere than when im playing it. I feel myself being happy when in playing. I feel at home. I know it's stupid but idk... I am so sick of the world I'm in rn... I just want somewhere to go. Somewhere i want to be where my purpose isn't to serve some sort of society I don't wish to be a part of.

I want to rescue beasts, ride on a broomstick and go to potion classes with my friends, in a big castle with a nice big dorm šŸ„ŗ.

I hate the way I look. I hate that I can't do anything. I'm just wasting away. I'm currently in group therapy and every one there is doing so much better than me. I hate it. I've gained so much weight that my arms and stomach and thighs have big blue stretchmarks. I can almost not fit into any of my clothes anymore.

The only comfort in my life rn is my games and my boyfriend. I push people away because I can't respond to them when I'm really sick. I hate this. I hate myself. I want to die but not really. I want to go to Hogwarts and be special... I'm a loser...

That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
Games are my escape too. I choose one game and learn everything about it, play it for months on end then drop it and move onto the next one. It's better than reality
Me too. It's so sad what our minds is capable of but this world is so far behind. It feels as humanity isn't more but mer bacteria that wants to reproduce. At least in games there is usually a bigger pursuit than just success.

• Love
Reactions: tera_forest