DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Many theories abound. Was an intelligence agent, perhaps from a foreign country? Was he simply a very rich very perverted charismatic and cunning criminal that died by his own hand in custody?

I have my own theories from research but what do all of you think? 🤔

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Most of my Epstein threads were ignored by users - maybe they were scared to get "suicided".

I can only speculate. My favorite is he actually killed himself but they have made it easier for him to do it.

• Love
Reactions: DarkRange55
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Most of my Epstein threads were ignored by users - maybe they were scared to get "suicided".

I can only speculate. My favorite is he actually killed himself but they have made it easier for him to do it.
Oh, I really like that one
Thats odd they were ignored.
Do you think he was a construct?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Oh, I really like that one
Thats odd they were ignored.
Do you think he was a construct?
I think the theory I mentioned alligns with some of the evidence. I think it is true he was suicidal he lived a luxurious life and he knew what was ahead of him.

I am not really familar with the details. Especially not on the question whether he was a construct. I could very well imagine he had connections to intelligence services. Also to the mossad.

What do you think? It is such a thing I could never imagine happening in Germany. Our intelligence services are so bad it would be leaked before it was even implemented. Our intelligence services are a joke.

Last edited: