Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
I have not been this enraged in days! I am so fed up with my stupid fucking brainwashed family! They are religious fanatic fucking ass-wipes, and I wish for nothing more than to be as fucking far away from them as humanly possible! They have no mind of their own and they haven't the slightest clue of how to think for themselves! They throw their deceptive shit-show religion up in my face any chance that they can get! They are nothing more than blind followers, and when I try to prove to them how irrational that crap is, they would rather argue and debate with me about it! They have completed no research whatsoever about their enslaving religion, but they swear they know everything and have the truth within their possession! I have been dealing with this nonsense ever since I was a child! My father being a preacher and my mother being a Sunday school teacher! I hate this religious bullshit, I fucking swear I do! I loved my family and all I was trying to do was to open their blinded fucking eyes and make them think! They are so fucking brainwashed, it's disgusting! I am making sense in everything I'm telling them, and they fucking know it, yet they refuse to even listen to me! God this, God that! Fuck that slave mentality! We are all Gods! I have reached my breaking point with my puny, stupid, brainwashed, delirious, fake, phony, blind follower ass family! Fuck them, I am disowning them from here on out! They take my genuine love and care, and they spit on my soul in the name of their false gods! Well I am finished with my fake physical family from here on out! If they don't want some of my help, then they get none of my help! They can and will fucking rot in their stupidity and ignorance for all I care! Once I leave this dangerous nest, they will never fucking see me again, mark my words, I swear to the Universe that I mean this with a passion! They are not my real family, they are just fuck-faces that I have incarnated through! I fucking hate them now! I am the only being within my bloodline that can see through the darkness, the rest of my family are SHIT! Fuck them! Fuck them all!!!! One of these soon to come days, they will all wish that they had listened to me and used their fucking brains to think deeply! I am now completely disowning and detaching from my extremely ignorant family, to hell with them all! I'm so fucking enraged, I want to scream until my vocal chords cease to exist! I swear that when I transition, I never want to return to this brainwashed, delirious, and deceptive realm/world ever again! I want to go back to my true home where the truth reigns and self-awareness is in abundance everywhere! Damnit! I can't wait to leave this low fucking 3rd dimension bullshit! I am going to complete my missions here on earth in this lifetime, so I never, ever, fucking ever, have to reincarnate in this realm ever the fuck again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Hugs
Reactions: deleted, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Myl and 10 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have not been this enraged in days! I am so fed up with my stupid fucking brainwashed family! They are religious fanatic fucking ass-wipes, and I wish for nothing more than to be as fucking far away from them as humanly possible! They have no mind of their own and they haven't the slightest clue of how to think for themselves! They throw their deceptive shit-show religion up in my face any chance that they can get! They are nothing more than blind followers, and when I try to prove to them how irrational that crap is, they would rather argue and debate with me about it! They have completed no research whatsoever about their enslaving religion, but they swear they know everything and have the truth within their possession! I have been dealing with this nonsense ever since I was a child! My father being a preacher and my mother being a Sunday school teacher! I hate this religious bullshit, I fucking swear I do! I loved my family and all I was trying to do was to open their blinded fucking eyes and make them think! They are so fucking brainwashed, it's disgusting! I am making sense in everything I'm telling them, and they fucking know it, yet they refuse to even listen to me! God this, God that! Fuck that slave mentality! We are all Gods! I have reached my breaking point with my puny, stupid, brainwashed, delirious, fake, phony, blind follower ass family! Fuck them, I am disowning them from here on out! They take my genuine love and care, and they spit on my soul in the name of their false gods! Well I am finished with my fake physical family from here on out! If they don't want some of my help, then they get none of my help! They can and will fucking rot in their stupidity and ignorance for all I care! Once I leave this dangerous nest, they will never fucking see me again, mark my words, I swear to the Universe that I mean this with a passion! They are not my real family, they are just fuck-faces that I have incarnated through! I fucking hate them now! I am the only being within my bloodline that can see through the darkness, the rest of my family are SHIT! Fuck them! Fuck them all!!!! One of these soon to come days, they will all wish that they had listened to me and used their fucking brains to think deeply! I am now completely disowning and detaching from my extremely ignorant family, to hell with them all! I'm so fucking enraged, I want to scream until my vocal chords cease to exist! I swear that when I transition, I never want to return to this brainwashed, delirious, and deceptive realm/world ever again! I want to go back to my true home where the truth reigns and self-awareness is in abundance everywhere! Damnit! I can't wait to leave this low fucking 3rd dimension bullshit! I am going to complete my missions here on earth in this lifetime, so I never, ever, fucking ever, have to reincarnate in this realm ever the fuck again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

It sounds like you have a strong fire of hatred within you.

Here's just a thought in trying to understand your situation. Isn't it a part of every - or most - religions to keep expanding their numbers, and to convince outsiders that theie religion's path is the correct and moral one? I'm guessing that your parents aren't evil, but they may just wish you the best - in their own, religiously influenced way.

In case you are old enough to live on your own, can you leave them - or perhaps live with a friend?

You seem to believe in some kind of afterlife, or something similar. What's your take on what comes next after this existence?

Reactions: angiegirl30 and Death_of_a_Phynixx
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Having a dad as a preacher and mother as a sunday school teacher sounds awful if you don't subscribe to their beliefs.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Death_of_a_Phynixx and Manaaja
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
It sounds like you have a strong fire of hatred within you.

Here's just a thought in trying to understand your situation. Isn't it a part of every - or most - religions to keep expanding their numbers, and to convince outsiders that theie religion's path is the correct and moral one? I'm guessing that your parents aren't evil, but they may just wish you the best - in their own, religiously influenced way.

In case you are old enough to live on your own, can you leave them - or perhaps live with a friend?

You seem to believe in some kind of afterlife, or something similar. What's your take on what comes next after this existence?
Thank you Julgran for your reply/quote, I deeply appreciate you! I only wanted to expose the deception and lies of religion to my family, but I guess everyone has their own divine timing to discover their own truths. Yes, I have a strong fire of hatred within me, a hatred for deceivers, liars, and beings in this world/realm who wish to play tricks on the minds of people and keep them blissfully ignorant and full of fear for their own selfish benefits! I am a being who stands for truth, justice and courage, to help humanity become more self-aware and I am not the only being here in this realm of this nature! No my parents are not evil, just blissfully ignorant. I am a hermit, introverted, and tremendously picky, so there are no friends to speak of. Yes, I am leaving, land is being gathered for me right now as we speak/type. Beautiful things are happening and unraveling for me behind the scenes right in this very moment, so I am feeling much better now. In relation to how I feel about the afterlife, I can only speak in personal terms because I do not know where another being is due. I have been shown some things, that I do not wish to discuss in this moment, there will be a divine timing for that. I just know that when a being's "eye" is fully opened and the memories return full frontal, home is so beautiful! Thank you again for your reply/quote and your curiosity about me. Love and Hugs to you!
Having a dad as a preacher and mother as a sunday school teacher sounds awful if you don't subscribe to their beliefs.
Thank you OrcWitch for your reply, I deeply appreciate you! Exactly, it sucks! They only believe in that crap because they are full of fear, it seems like they will almost never become self-aware again. They have lost themselves and they have lost me. Love and Hugs to you sweetie and thank you again for your reply.

Last edited:
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I only wanted to expose the deception and lies of religion to my family, but I guess everyone has their own divine timing to discover their own truths.

I would think that you can only plant a seed of understand in those people. Eventually, they might grasp our message and start to think differently.

Yes, I have a strong fire of hatred within me, a hatred for deceivers, liars, and beings in this world/realm who wish to play tricks on the minds of people and keep them blissfully ignorant and full of fear for their own selfish benefits!

This world is full of such people. Would you be happier if you only thought about the good things that good people do, rather than the evils that bad people do?

I am a being who stands for truth, justice and courage, to help humanity become more self-aware and I am not the only being here in this realm of this nature!

It's great that you are an upstanding person! You can do it - one person at a time, and with much patience. Take care not to make those other people think that you are a religious zealot yourself, since you are trying to make them see the errors of their ways.

No my parents are not evil, just blissfully ignorant.

Let them be so. Their days on this planet are finite, anyway, and it's their decision to live the way that they do.

I am a hermit, introverted, and tremendously picky, so there are no friends to speak of.

Yes, I am leaving, land is being gathered for me right now as we speak/type. Beautiful things are happening and unraveling for me behind the scenes right in this very moment, so I am feeling much better now. In relation to how I feel about the afterlife, I can only speak in personal terms because I do not know where another being is due. I have been shown some things, that I do not wish to discuss in this moment, there will be a divine timing for that. I just know that when a being's "eye" is fully opened and the memories return full frontal, home is so beautiful! Thank you again for your reply/quote and your curiosity about me. Love and Hugs to you!

Who are the people behind the scenes - if not your friends? Maybe you are talking about something spiritual happening. It sound exciting for you. Good luck to you!

• Love
Reactions: Death_of_a_Phynixx
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
I would think that you can only plant a seed of understand in those people. Eventually, they might grasp our message and start to think differently.

This world is full of such people. Would you be happier if you only thought about the good things that good people do, rather than the evils that bad people do?

It's great that you are an upstanding person! You can do it - one person at a time, and with much patience. Take care not to make those other people think that you are a religious zealot yourself, since you are trying to make them see the errors of their ways.

Let them be so. Their days on this planet are finite, anyway, and it's their decision to live the way that they do.

Who are the people behind the scenes - if not your friends? Maybe you are talking about something spiritual happening. It sound exciting for you. Good luck to you!
Thank you Julgran for being so kind to me and innerstanding! You are truly a positive motivation to me and my purpose here within this plane! I have completed some deep self-reflection after calming myself and I have recognized that I must respect the free-will of others. My family has accepted my sincere apologies and we have made peace with one another. The most important and loving advice that you have given me is to learn how to focus on the good that people do, rather than always focusing on the bad and the evils going on within this realm. I really needed to hear/read that statement and I have absorbed it into my entire being! Also, I appreciate and admire your advice about planting seeds within people instead of trying to force the whole garden down their throats. All of your genuine insights have really made me think more clearly! I feel rather embarrassed about the whole incident now, as I know I was immature to react in that type of nature. Nonetheless, I shall accept this experience as a lesson-learned type of ordeal and proceed with my purpose in a more loving and unbiased way. And yes, I was referring to spiritual happenings when I spoke of the "behind the scenes" scenario. I send infinite love, respect, and enormous hugs to you Julgran! Thank you so much for helping me to see and share the light in a more mature and loving manner! You are truly a wonderful being and I am so glad that this world/realm is privileged to be graced with your loving presence, because I certainly am! Infinite love and hugs to you always and thank you again for all of your guidance, support, and help!

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I feel rather embarrassed about the whole incident now, as I know I was immature to react in that type of nature.

We are all products of our environment, nature and circumstances. If you are happy with where you are in life, then I'm glad for your sake. You may find yourself in a difficult spot once more later on - all you need to know then is that you can only count on yourself to get out of that situation, and it doesn't matter if there are other people around you who disagree with you, or who try to ruin your chances to achieve happiness. Just keep a steady look ahead and fight on.

Safe travels to you! :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Death_of_a_Phynixx
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
We are all products of our environment, nature and circumstances. If you are happy with where you are in life, then I'm glad for your sake. You may find yourself in a difficult spot once more later on - all you need to know then is that you can only count on yourself to get out of that situation, and it doesn't matter if there are other people around you who disagree with you, or who try to ruin your chances to achieve happiness. Just keep a steady look ahead and fight on.

Safe travels to you! :wink:
Hi again Julgran, and my sincerest apologies for my delay. Thank you for all of your motivations to me, I will remain strong and I shall continue to be the warrior that I have incarnated to be, but in a peaceful and loving way! Thank you again Julgran for helping me! Love and big hugs to you as always my friend!

• Hugs
Reactions: Julgran