• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

samicitchka

samicitchka

It Hurts Until it Doesn't.
Apr 14, 2024
Sorry but I need to vent. For the last 15 years of my life I have wanted to CTB. I've tried on numerous occasions and failed. I was found by my husband on two occasions landing me in the psych ward both times.

I have tried working with therapist after therapist and all they do is prescribe to me and I am so sick and tired of taking all this shit. At the end of the day it does nothing.

My partner of 16 years walked out on me 2 weeks before Xmas last year with zero explanation - then this week I got blindsided with being served separation papers while he slinked off the visit a friend for a few weeks on the other side of the country.

On top of this he left when right after I was diagnosed with stage two uterine cancer. He left me to struggle financially and to care for our dogs alone. He has shown little to no support. I also recently lost my job due to my physical and mental health.

I wake up everyday wanting to not be here. I just want to be at peace. I have no friends or family - I am all alone and I am exhausted and tired of fighting. I'm 43 years old now and this is not the life I ever wanted for myself and I am just done.

I have decided F is my desired CTB method but finding it in T.O has proved to be harder then expected. I just wanna dose and be done with it all. I am just so so tired 😩

Sorry for the rang but it's too much to hold in some days.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, Sensei, Sakura. and 6 others
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
Sorry but I need to vent. For the last 15 years of my life I have wanted to CTB. I've tried on numerous occasions and failed. I was found by my husband on two occasions landing me in the psych ward both times.

I have tried working with therapist after therapist and all they do is prescribe to me and I am so sick and tired of taking all this shit. At the end of the day it does nothing.

My partner of 16 years walked out on me 2 weeks before Xmas last year with zero explanation - then this week I got blindsided with being served separation papers while he slinked off the visit a friend for a few weeks on the other side of the country.

On top of this he left when right after I was diagnosed with stage two uterine cancer. He left me to struggle financially and to care for our dogs alone. He has shown little to no support. I also recently lost my job due to my physical and mental health.

I wake up everyday wanting to not be here. I just want to be at peace. I have no friends or family - I am all alone and I am exhausted and tired of fighting. I'm 43 years old now and this is not the life I ever wanted for myself and I am just done.

I have decided F is my desired CTB method but finding it in T.O has proved to be harder then expected. I just wanna dose and be done with it all. I am just so so tired 😩

Sorry for the rang but it's too much to hold in some days.
So sorry you are going through all of this. PM if you like.

• Love
Reactions: samicitchka
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered a lot and I understand why you'd feel so tired, I wish suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

• Love
Reactions: samicitchka, Havnis and myusername890
L

lizzywizzy09

Experienced
May 11, 2024
I'm so sorry, love. You don't deserve this pain. None of us do. My inbox is always open.

• Love
Reactions: samicitchka
samicitchka

samicitchka

It Hurts Until it Doesn't.
Apr 14, 2024
So sorry you are going through all of this. PM if you like.
Absolutely, could use someone to can't with ❤️
I'm so sorry, love. You don't deserve this pain. None of us do. My inbox is always open.
Thank you. Just feel so judge by everyone around me. Just need a safe place that isn't some therapist telling me to relax and breathe 😞
Thank you. Just feel so judge by everyone around me. Just need a safe place that isn't some therapist telling me to relax and breathe 😞