holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
hanging is my method and I've been searching for it
but my native language is not english.. i have trouble understanding partial hanging position in this thread :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...on-hanging-tips-tricks-from-experience.32876/

is this "position" right what he/she's saying?
i'd appreciate your help

Attachments

• 20210117_171051.jpg
    20210117_171051.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
May I ask what is your native language? And what is it you don't understand from the image? Is it what is written in red, or you don't understand it in its entirety?

Reactions: Wrennie
Upvote 0
holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
May I ask what is your native language? And what is it you don't understand from the image? Is it what is written in red, or you don't understand it in its entirety?
my native language is Korean.
I don't understand the part about hanging position in the linked article.
I drew it in a picture to see if what I understood is correct.
I highlighted the "hanging position" part...

Attachments

• 20210119_175142.jpg
    20210119_175142.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Upvote 0
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
my native language is Korean.
I don't understand the part about hanging position in the linked article.
I drew it in a picture to see if what I understood is correct.
I highlighted the "hanging position" part...
It's basically saying you have to move with the rope on your neck a little forward and to not go down (= drop) too much with your body.

Based on your drawing I think you understood it correctly. But I'm no expert on hanging, so you should wait for someone to post who knows more than me

Reactions: Lupgevif
Upvote 1
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Your drawing says exactly what is highlighted in the text. I'd say you understood it correctly.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
Upvote 1
holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
It's basically saying you have to move with the rope on your neck a little forward and to not go down (= drop) too much with your body.

Based on your drawing I think you understood it correctly. But I'm no expert on hanging, so you should wait for someone to post who knows more than me
Your drawing says exactly what is highlighted in the text. I'd say you understood it correctly.
thank you :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf and mirko
Upvote 0