• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bqhh

Oct 22, 2023
I have been suicidal for about 2 years now with varying levels of intensity, attempted about 8 months ago but failed I was planning on the beginning of November last year but started a new job and that shifted my focus my plan was basically to 'acidently' fall while hiking or to use SN during winter and go on a hike so it might look like I died from the elements. I didn't want it to look like it was on purpose since I have many nieces and nephews and I don't want them to possibly follow my lead. Because of this I told myself I would wait until my parents die and my nephews and nieces are older and can rationalize better before I do it. It's hard waiting though I feel like I'm enduring life and I agree completely with if you don't want to live you shouldn't have too. Does anyone feel similar?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm enduring life because I'm scared to die. I don't want to live anymore but I'm scared of failing ctb and ending up even worse off than I started. I'm forced to live, which is the lesser of two evils in my case. I will eventually ctb though, once I reach my maximum exit point of 25. I don't want to live beyond that

B

bqhh

Oct 22, 2023
I'm enduring life because I'm scared to die. I don't want to live anymore but I'm scared of failing ctb and ending up even worse off than I started. I'm forced to live, which is the lesser of two evils in my case. I will eventually ctb though, once I reach my maximum exit point of 25. I don't want to live beyond that
Makes sense, thank you for sharing

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
ive been suicidal since I was a young teenager, but it's hard finding the right time, and ive had so many up and down periods. it's hard because I know in my heart it can get better but life has just been awful to me, I don't see the point of staying alive despite anything sometimes.

Reactions: bqhh
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Right now I genuinely feel like I'm only enduring because I'm struggling to find what I need atm.

You're very valid in your thoughts and I only wish you the best.

<3