Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Hello every one

I am new here and this is my very first post

I just wanted to ask some advice on a method I have currently set my mind on

I go to the Isle Of Wight , U K regularly and there are some very nice beaches and cliffs around the island , I believe the cliffs by Alum Bay are the highest , but I wouldn't have the balls to jump from a cliff

Shanklin beach on the south side of the island has some great secret spots that people rarely go to . My plan is to wade in to the water at night , fully clothed , and try to drown . I know that drowning is pain ful and I am worried about search boats patrolling the area

Any thoughts on this will be appreciated

Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hey @Now_And_Then. I'm sorry about whatever has led you to contemplate this. But if you look in the thread called List of Resources (near the top of this forum) you'll find a very meticulous thread by a member who chose drowning as his exit.

You'll also find miles of other helpful information there. Happy researching

Reactions: Boochky
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
Thank you for your reply , I will check that thread called list of resources

The one thing I am worried about is search boats regularly patrolling the area at night

I want to do it around 1 am when no one is around

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
When my grandpoppa killed himself I didn't quite believe it. The police officers who found him told me said: where there is a will there is a way.
I'm sorry the darkness has driven you here brother.
If your journey is meant to turn this corner then I sincerely hope you can find peace.
There is no method that is painless or emotionless and I hope that no matter where your search takes you, you can find some peace and light in this darkness.
DBD

Reactions: not_a_robot and Strumgewehr
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

Jun 30, 2019
Thank you Dead Beat Dad

I am sorry to read about your Grand father , that must have been terrible

I am going to the Isle of Wight tomorrow to check on the area and see if the search boats patrol the water after mid night

I can't see why they should , hardly any one goes there at night and I think they know this

I would buy N from A , but I am worried about getting in to trouble . I would never do the deed by jumping in front of a vehicle as it could cause trauma to the driver or passengers

Thanks again