• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kokonoe

Kokonoe

Worthless
Apr 20, 2023
I don't have the strength to ctb but I can't handle my own emotions/feelings. Is there any way to make myself as emotionally numb as possible? I know that sounds kinda unrealistic but if there's anything I can do to feel as little emotion as possible I will do it.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm trying to figure this out too. Tried so many meds to numb and nothing

• Hugs
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I feel the exact same way I always have such a high amount of emotions it feels like they're constantly in overdrive, it can be very painful :< I'm also lost. It feels like everything i try never works. I hope you're able to find a solution soon 💫

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Medications like diazepam (valium) tend to damp down emotions, especially if you take a fairly high dose. Alcohol works differently, and may not be the best choice if it is only emotions you wish to damp down. (Alcohol suppresses inhibitions, which may not be what you need. It may even make emotions harder to handle, as it sometimes brings things to the surface.) A potential danger with diazepam or alcohol is that if you use them long term you may become dependent on them.

If you can provide a little more information about yourself, I might be able to comment more constructively. Do you struggle with all emotions? Or only certain kinds?

Reactions: divinemistress36
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Oh yes, There's a way. Suffer, More Suffer, Suffer More, Suffer again, Just a more Suffer and you will be completly numb. EMGS

Reactions: Hollowman
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m calm on Lorazepam. It s a tranquillizer.

anagram

anagram

I’m full of BS
Feb 4, 2024
Take some fluoxetine those numb you out to be like a zombie 😂
Never felt the same after taking that stuff on a real one though. Don't actually take it

Reactions: shelledone
M

Major Tom

Feb 24, 2024
Hello, I'm currently going through manic and depressiv states with overall numbness in a daily cycle. Sometimes i just feel nothing, no real emotions to anything. I also feel detached from me, because memories and people mean nothing to me anymore. Whats the point in living if nothing has any value anymore?

Either my condition is BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) or my true new self, where analyzing the material conditions of distress, as well as the current mental state, leading to overcoming them through acceptance, resulting in peace of mind.

Thus i can handle the suicidal plans and scenarios, leading to acceptance.

Last edited:
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I don't have any advice for you but I've been almost completely emotionally numb for years. It's like I already know what death's like, not fun at all.

Reactions: Major Tom
M

Major Tom

Feb 24, 2024
I don't have any advice for you but I've been almost completely emotionally numb for years. It's like I already know what death's like, not fun at all.
How exactly does it feel? Can u still sense faint emotional fragments, like i sometimes do?

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
How exactly does it feel? Can u still sense faint emotional fragments, like i sometimes do?
It doesn't feel like anything but occasionally emotions break through and I'm able to cry. Psychiatry's never helped much I guess I'm stuck in a dissociative state. Dp/dr maybe

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
I feel like it comes with time. The longer I at least am in a bad place, the number I get. At worse times I'll feel much of nothing, I've even lost family members and just thought "damn" without any feelings attached while in these states. But I don't think it solves problems either, then you might feel like you want to feel emotions, that the numbness is killing you, that you want to if nothing, feel sad and depressed. That's my personal experience at least.

M

Major Tom

Feb 24, 2024
It doesn't feel like anything but occasionally emotions break through and I'm able to cry. Psychiatry's never helped much I guess I'm stuck in a dissociative state. Dp/dr maybe
Then it is likely not fixable and i will kill myself after the psych ward, how wonderful! (kinda euphoric about suicide right bow)

nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
definitely a sedative helps blunting emotions, as for just being emotionally numb in general? idk - i go through large periods of numbness after any sort of severe emotional distress. being really tired helps, just drained - like so unbelievably tired

i wish i could be emotionally numb all the time, it's nice when it happens because then i also don't have to deal with the explosive emotions i have to deal with daily. on meds, did therapy, nothing's really helping now. i hope that you find what you're looking for.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Then it is likely not fixable and i will kill myself after the psych ward, how wonderful! (kinda euphoric about suicide right bow)
It might be fixable for you but I've been dealing with it for over three decades.