• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
ive relapsed in everything i had now. I cant die and i just wanted to distract myself from thinking about it but i cant. all i do is damage myself when i cant die. i havent in eaten over a week and i feel so awful for the people around me because their expecting me to do things but im so much weaker than i already was. they just look at me annoyed or disappointed. no one really cared when i was hospitalized so i dont really see a point in talking about this unless i want to create more problems. i wish i was normal. i wish i never lived at all to experience this. the worst part is that i want to eat so bad but im terrified now. i highly doubt im going to die from starvation im not strong enough for that but i really cant envision myself eating at all anymore.

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
I hear your pain and the struggle you're facing is undoubtedly overwhelming. Your emotions are valid. Sending my hugs along the way to you

Feedingbirds

Feedingbirds

grown up class clown
Oct 25, 2023
I'm sorry, I know how awful eds are. It sucks how there is no cure or fixing it, just trying to manage it. You were able to get through it before - I think that's pretty strong. I hope your pain eases soon <3

• Hugs
Reactions: garbagekan
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
If you need to talk about anything ED related, feel free to PM me. Sounds like we have the same struggles. 🫂
Eating fucking sucks lmao

<3