kat45

kat45

A complex illusion
Apr 1, 2023
I'm a bulimic ana, how does your ED change ur view on ctb? I've always thought of the starving method but i've only ever made it to 148 hours with no food, my body is used to fasting for long periods so it may not be that viable of an option anymore-
ive thought about the not eating for like a week then overloading your body with food too, causes heart attack i think

Last edited:
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Starvation is a shitty way to go. It also take a fuck ton of will power that, statistically speaking, you probably do not have. I can't stop you, but if the different starvation threads I've seen (usually from those that have an ED like you) I've never seen one go past 5 days.

This is based on the little bit I know about the topic: I doubt starving then binging is going to kill you. I've heard of people with an ED eating to keep up appearances after days of starvation and that usually results in passing out. Even if what you say is true, it's unreliable.

Basically: don't do it.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Starvation has to be one of the worst methods. Not only is it slow and torturous, but if at any time during the starvation period you back out, you're likely looking at major organ failure to deal with for the rest of the time that you're alive.

Reactions: emptymiku and real person