• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
How does someone force themselves to eat? I will make something or order food only to dispose of it without ever taking a bite. The act of eating disgusts me and feels unsanitary. I wish I could without ever having to drink or eat again in my life. The worst part is I'm constantly hungry but can never bring myself to eat. If I had no appetite I'd have no problems.

meandthebirds

meandthebirds

by duster ♡
Jun 8, 2023
forcing urself to eat could end up making you throw up. perhaps try eating small stuff, but very slowly. or maybe drinking is easier for u?

Reactions: Rocinante
jonghyun

jonghyun

trying to do well
May 6, 2023
I have this problem sometimes .. (cos mine is like sometimes i can eat nothing and sometimes i eat evrything) it sucks so bad. I feel for u. You can try to eat small things. The longer you go without food the more the hunger fades but you cannot do it forever so i say if you have to eat something eat stuff that is bulky and keeps you fuller longer like vegetables and drink lots and lots of water bc it gets rid of the hungry feeling.. eventually your body will make you eat something as it gets more and more desperate..

aura.

aura.

this land is inhospitable
Nov 4, 2023
How does someone force themselves to eat? I will make something or order food only to dispose of it without ever taking a bite. The act of eating disgusts me and feels unsanitary. I wish I could without ever having to drink or eat again in my life. The worst part is I'm constantly hungry but can never bring myself to eat. If I had no appetite I'd have no problems.
yep i sometimes have to like block my nose if i wanna eat something and especially like the scent of hot food? if you know what i mean makes me feel so sick

• Wow
raltsrover

raltsrover

Ñom
Oct 14, 2023
Start eating with someone you love next to you to help you, and start with small things that you used to enjoy. Psychological help is also needed in order to stop seeing food as the enemy. I hope things get better for you!