• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

becca

becca

Student
Jun 27, 2018
what is an easy way to die,i was thinking an overdose,there is lots of pills in my home,i could take all of them,there is alcohol,should i use this to.

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
There I guess is no easy way in dying. If you want to overdose, you'll feel a lot of pain first. And if you are discovered even before you succeed, then the aftermath will and can be a bit awful but, nevertheless, you might be able to handle it. Overdose with alcohol can be a sure trip to go. But i know nothing of the experience where alcohol is present.

A

Awdsrox

Jun 26, 2018
After giving a glance over the resource page it's pretty complete in what is a good method or not . Some medications that you find around the house may not be good enough and may cause lots of pain if done incorrectly ( fate worse then death is being alive with reduced mental capacity )

S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
Prescription medication are generally really safe today and low in fatal toxicity or would require a very large dosage. Furthermore it is a slow process.

To be honest, I don't understand why people would chose another method than is or have been used in executions or euthanasia, i.e. hanging, decapitation or using an euthanasia drug. These methods have been developed to deliver as humane a death as possible. Hanging would definitely have the best combination of being easy to carry out, a high likelihood of dying and making you unconscious quickly.

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
what is an easy way to die,i was thinking an overdose,there is lots of pills in my home,i could take all of them,there is alcohol,should i use this to.
Pills are not the way to go. I did that last week and was discovered unconscious. Taken to a hospital and saved. They take to long and are very unpredictable. I looking for a better way that is painless and quick any suggestions

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
So now it's just a matter of when. And it's coming I feel so numb everything around me is hurtful every second of each hour of each day. My children have been keeping a close watch on me but the 4 of July I will be alone. I just hate changing this day for them... without my family though nothing really matters

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
It's almost guaranteed that your attempt will fail if you are trying to OD on OTC pills and alcohol, and to be honest prescription meds are hard to OD on also. Trust me I've tried, over a dozen times. It will not work.

What's more likely to happen (if you take enough) is: vomiting, temporary hearing loss/altered hearing, severe stomach pain, altered sense of touch, blurry vision, headaches, etc. These symptoms will also last a couple of days.

Not worth it.

LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS

LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS

2muchofapussytokillmyself
Jun 26, 2018
sorry but i changed my mind,i hope you are not mad at me,i just didnt know what to do,but i dont need to do this now,sorry

It's entirely your choose whether you decide to live or die. Good luck with your life and you're welcome to stay here even if you're planning to live.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
There are many relatively easy ways to bring about one's demise, but dying itself is far from easy. In fact, if you're someone like me, it's next to impossible. All thanks to that pesky survival instinct. The impassable sentinel standing guard at the gates which lead out of this awful place. All I can do is lay down in defeat, as it looms over me. Lost somewhere beneath the long, fathomless shadow it casts across my soul.

Dore_raven_shadow2.jpg

Last edited:
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
It's almost guaranteed that your attempt will fail if you are trying to OD on OTC pills and alcohol, and to be honest prescription meds are hard to OD on also. Trust me I've tried, over a dozen times. It will not work.

What's more likely to happen (if you take enough) is: vomiting, temporary hearing loss/altered hearing, severe stomach pain, altered sense of touch, blurry vision, headaches, etc. These symptoms will also last a couple of days.

Not worth it.

Do you think the amitriptyline method recommended in the pph is also not safe?

Reactions: dano6533 and becca
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
I'll be honest and say I haven't read that part of the pph. I looked it up and read that it is a common sleeping pill used for suicide though.

Amitriptyline is a tri-cyclic anti-depressant which can cause adverse reactions to the heart causing heart failure. I don't think it's a sleeping pill but you do need to mix sleeping pills with this method to have a peaceful exit. Read up on the PPeH. This drug is hardly prescribed any more though due to the potential dangers to ODing.

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Amitriptyline is a tri-cyclic anti-depressant which can cause adverse reactions to the heart causing heart failure. I don't think it's a sleeping pill but you do need to mix sleeping pills with this method to have a peaceful exit. Read up on the PPeH. This drug is hardly prescribed any more though due to the potential dangers to ODing.

Oh! I read one if the info things wrong. It can be used as a sleep aid though!

"Amitriptyline is a drug approved for the treatment of depression. However, like other types of anti-depressants, it's also commonly used as an off-label treatment for insomnia. ... Besides its alternative use as sleep aid, amitriptyline is also used to treat pain associated with a wide array of medical conditions."

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I don't recommend overdosing. I've heard there's a high chance of failure. Personally, I'm considering simply hanging myself. However, you do what feels comfortable for you.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Oh! I read one if the info things wrong. It can be used as a sleep aid though!

"Amitriptyline is a drug approved for the treatment of depression. However, like other types of anti-depressants, it's also commonly used as an off-label treatment for insomnia. ... Besides its alternative use as sleep aid, amitriptyline is also used to treat pain associated with a wide array of medical conditions."

I took amitriptyline for years as an antidepressant and also as a preventative for migraines.One of the side effects is drowsiness.

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
There I guess is no easy way in dying. If you want to overdose, you'll feel a lot of pain first. And if you are discovered even before you succeed, then the aftermath will and can be a bit awful but, nevertheless, you might be able to handle it. Overdose with alcohol can be a sure trip to go. But i know nothing of the experience where alcohol is present.
Overdose is not a good way I tried I'm still here and t took alot of things

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Yes they placed me in th physic ward for 3 days I hated every single day there just wishing I had died

I can only presume that you've been discovered in the process that's why you ended up there? I've never been in a psychiatric ward. That could've added weight to you, being there I mean.

K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
I can only presume that you've been discovered in the process that's why you ended up there? I've never been in a psychiatric ward. That could've added weight to you, being there I mean.
It was crazy I'll never go back to one of those that's why my next attempt will be the last I'll get it done