P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I have depression, ADHD and anxiety. The medication for ADHD haven't helped . I am utterly incompetent in my present job and this is further affecting my mental health negatively. My main problem is inability to focus. Can anyone suggest easy jobs that don't require constant concentration and focus. I have a post graduate degree but no knowledge. Can't do jobs lik food delivery etc. cause family won't approve that as it will be less prestigious and also I am afraid I might bump into someone I know and how they might view me .

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
first thing make sure your overall health is fine, as there's a lot of symptom overlap between depression/ADHD and things like sleep apnea/disorders amongst other things. Recommend getting a sleep study done if you feel as if you're never well rested.

As for jobs it depends on your inate skillset. If you can type well, look into data-entry, if you can drive, delivery (You said your family wouldn't approve but f**k them they have working executive function and cant judge)

A big part is finding what you have enough interest in to motivate productivity.

Hope this helps

• Hugs
Reactions: Parnate and pole