• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Bro

Dumped by the only love of my life after 4 yrs :')
Jan 2, 2021
The only thing I've ever cared about and loved to an extreme (when i say extreme I mean giving my life for her extreme), has dumped me. 4 years of a relationship and in the end her feelings changed for me. I had given up on everything prior to meeting her and was abt to CTB when she found me.. she saved me.. but now she doesn't love me anymore so all the shit I was experiencing before her is back, added on now with all the pain from her not loving me anymore :')

It's too much to bear and I genuinely can't take it anymore so I'd like to ask you nice people for easily accessible ways to CTB. I can't go for N as I can't find it in my country, I can't go for a gun as it's not possible to get one, I'm trying to get ahold of SN but again, it seems almost impossible to find SN in my country. I'm broke and can't arrange money for any other luxurious ways to CTB. Can anyone tell any other ways to CTB asap please? I tried chugging down a couple of random 20 pills down with alcohol and failed. It just resulted in kidney pain but idc anymore honestly abt the pain, I just want a method that works.

Reactions: lessthanperfect
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Bro what about meeting someone else. Just go on a few dates. Or hang out with some friends. Maybe just talking to someone on here. I know you're hurting, and we're here for you.

Wishing you all the best.

Reactions: mirko
B

Bro

Jan 2, 2021
@Bro what about meeting someone else. Just go on a few dates. Or hang out with some friends. Maybe just talking to someone on here. I know you're hurting, and we're here for you.

Wishing you all the best.
Too tired my man.. too tired to talk, too tired to make an effort anymore to do anything. I'll try and give you a little context to it. Anything that I wanted to be, anythin that I ever wanted to achieve was because of her. She was my motivation and my only hope. I had never loved someone so much, and I still do. She was my best friend before we got into a relationship and she still says she is my best friend but I feel like I'm being replaced by the person who's my mortal fuckin enemy. I know, no matter what I do no matter who I see no matter how many friends I hang out with, she'll always be there in the back of my head because I can't ever stop loving her :') and it just hurts like being hit by a fucking truck because she doesn't love me back or want me anymore. There's so much more than the shit I wrote here that's going on with the whole situation. I just wrote 5% of what's going on and I am genuinely tired to write more. I'm mentally drained, my heart physically and emotionally hurts every day, I can't sleep properly because my mind is infested with shitty and painful dreams but when I do sleep, I cry myself to sleep and wake up crying and I'm depressed the whole day. I'm genuinely tired of this routine and it's never gona change. I'm done bro. CTB is the only way to make it stop and put a halt to my misery. I'd appreciate it if you guys suggest more ways.

B

Barracuda91

Longing for the past and dreading the future
Jan 2, 2021
The only thing I've ever cared about and loved to an extreme (when i say extreme I mean giving my life for her extreme), has dumped me. 4 years of a relationship and in the end her feelings changed for me. I had given up on everything prior to meeting her and was abt to CTB when she found me.. she saved me.. but now she doesn't love me anymore so all the shit I was experiencing before her is back, added on now with all the pain from her not loving me anymore :')

It's too much to bear and I genuinely can't take it anymore so I'd like to ask you nice people for easily accessible ways to CTB. I can't go for N as I can't find it in my country, I can't go for a gun as it's not possible to get one, I'm trying to get ahold of SN but again, it seems almost impossible to find SN in my country. I'm broke and can't arrange money for any other luxurious ways to CTB. Can anyone tell any other ways to CTB asap please? I tried chugging down a couple of random 20 pills down with alcohol and failed. It just resulted in kidney pain but idc anymore honestly abt the pain, I just want a method that works.
I'm in the same situation at the moment, it's beyond unbearable for me too. What irates me more than anything is when people propagate the notion of 'just moving on' or 'you'll find somebody else in time'. This just says to me that people don't know what love is anymore, we live in a hedonistic society and I don't want no part of it.
Your situation mirrors mine to a T honestly I was with my partner 3+ years before that we where like best friends now she apparently can't stand me, she has become vitriolic towards me and the pain is strong. Her words ring in my head constantly. Maybe in the end I didn't deserve her she was too good for me, but I can so honestly that I will never find someone as good as her.
When we men talk about these things in such manner we come across as compulsive, obsessive or controlling, it's taboo for a man to fall in love now, we are labeled as simps and weak.
All I know is this year will be my last I've already told myself this, I was suicidal before I met her and she was the one that saved me got me motivated but now I'm beyond lost and disconnected.
That's not the only thing I have going on ive lost contact with all friends my family are beyond disssapointed in me, I'm unemployed again my mental health is worsening. It's severe melancholia for me right now.

If you want to talk things over with me I'm here bro, considering our circumstances are so similar.

B

Bro

Jan 2, 2021
I'm in the same situation at the moment, it's beyond unbearable for me too. What irates me more than anything is when people propagate the notion of 'just moving on' or 'you'll find somebody else in time'. This just says to me that people don't know what love is anymore, we live in a hedonistic society and I don't want no part of it.
Your situation mirrors mine to a T honestly I was with my partner 3+ years before that we where like best friends now she apparently can't stand me, she has become vitriolic towards me and the pain is strong. Her words ring in my head constantly. Maybe in the end I didn't deserve her she was too good for me, but I can so honestly that I will never find someone as good as her.
When we men talk about these things in such manner we come across as compulsive, obsessive or controlling, it's taboo for a man to fall in love now, we are labeled as simps and weak.
All I know is this year will be my last I've already told myself this, I was suicidal before I met her and she was the one that saved me got me motivated but now I'm beyond lost and disconnected.
That's not the only thing I have going on ive lost contact with all friends my family are beyond disssapointed in me, I'm unemployed again my mental health is worsening. It's severe melancholia for me right now.

If you want to talk things over with me I'm here bro, considering our circumstances are so similar.
Exactly. Every fucking word you wrote is so true and relatable. I don't know what people consider love anymore. The true meaning of love has been lost. What you say about us being controlling, manipulative and obsessive is so fucking true and I genuinely relate to it so much. I don't expect everyone to understand what you and I are going through, as you may see the guy above you who replied to my thread saying, "if you ctb for a pussy not for yourself = you're a weak fag and pathetic imo. I wouldn't help you with any info.", and I honestly don't blame him for not understanding the situation.

I wouldn't mind talking about things, I hope you might want to do the same. You can dm me anytime you want to.

B

Barracuda91

Jan 2, 2021
Exactly. Every fucking word you wrote is so true and relatable. I don't know what people consider love anymore. The true meaning of love has been lost. What you say about us being controlling, manipulative and obsessive is so fucking true and I genuinely relate to it so much. I don't expect everyone to understand what you and I are going through, as you may see the guy above you who replied to my thread saying, "if you ctb for a pussy not for yourself = you're a weak fag and pathetic imo. I wouldn't help you with any info.", and I honestly don't blame him for not understanding the situation.

I wouldn't mind talking about things, I hope you might want to do the same. You can dm me anytime you want to.
Yeah I saw his comment he deleted before I could reply back to him, take no notice, he probably has never had a love life so can't blame his mindset there i suppose.

I will say this falling deeply for someone is not easy at all, we've had to learn the hard way unfortunately. Whether it was by our fault or not it's going to stay with us for a very long time, I even tried moving on myself but I just couldn't do it, I ended up breaking down in front of another woman looking like a mess, I know at that moment I'd screwed things up...because that's what I am overall, a screw up a fuck up. My tangible instincts have all gone I'm dead inside bro. I don't want materialism I have no desire for it I'd rather be destitute of all items yet have someone who loves me for who I am rather than be rich and full of debauchery that's just who I am.

I will dm you about this in due time.

B

Bro

Jan 2, 2021
Yeah I saw his comment he deleted before I could reply back to him, take no notice, he probably has never had a love life so can't blame his mindset there i suppose.

I will say this falling deeply for someone is not easy at all, we've had to learn the hard way unfortunately. Whether it was by our fault or not it's going to stay with us for a very long time, I even tried moving on myself but I just couldn't do it, I ended up breaking down in front of another woman looking like a mess, I know at that moment I'd screwed things up...because that's what I am overall, a screw up a fuck up. My tangible instincts have all gone I'm dead inside bro. I don't want materialism I have no desire for it I'd rather be destitute of all items yet have someone who loves me for who I am rather than be rich and full of debauchery that's just who I am.

I will dm you about this in due time.
Not many people get it my man :') feel free to dm me anytime.

B

Barracuda91

Jan 2, 2021
There's a small msg sign right next to the notification bell, press on it enter my name and send me a msg
I sent you a message