• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeathBySuicide

DeathBySuicide

Nov 30, 2020
you shouldn't encourage ppl
I agree.

I'm so sorry that life has led you to wanting to do this. Try contacting a suicide hotline, a doctor, or even talking to some friends before making any drastic decisions. I, for one, am glad that I'm still alive right now despite desperately wanting to die a few weeks ago (although I, admittedly, still want to die a tiny bit right now). It might help you.

Just a piece of advice: don't do anything too risky. Many methods could cause to life changing damages to your body, like paralysis or other scary conditions that you don't want to have. Actually, most methods can possibly lead to life changing damages, so be careful if you do decide to CTB. Remember to do thorough research before taking action. I still suggest attempting to get yourself some help first though, since it may change your life for the better. If you actually end up improving, then you'll be glad that you didn't CTB.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
Please don't try this impulsively as you know the consequences are too severe to endure along with the suffering you are experiencing now. I hope we here can at least provide some comfort in your need of relief.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
There are no big bridges in my city.
i appreciate the moments when the impulse comes to me. however, we need to have a clear plan of action in such a case.

if there is no plan and we do not know where to jump from, we will have to wait for another moment...
otherwise we risk getting unwanted consequences [a survived attempt, severe injuries, disability etc.]

if we decide to leave, our goal is to try as much as possible to avoid surviving and injuries/disability

Last edited:
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I will use the moment of impulsivity. So I need it fast before it passes.
I lived 30 years. So it was more than a lot of people.

• Do not try to get the community to tell you what to do, only you can choose your path and actions.
Moreover, be advised that NO ONE on this site will advise you on how to end your life.

Many of us often feel lost and unsure of what we truly want to do. We let our emotions dictate how we act and guide our judgement through impulsivity.

I think being too impulsive with something like CTB is likely to result in failure, especially if you do not know how you will do it yet?

Did the moment pass? I hope so, and you are doing okay?

I hope u cbt soon
We do not encourage, promote, advise, suggest, nor aid suicide in any way or form

VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
Sorry guys. I was impulsive and went straight to one cliff i know in the city going up in a hill. I got of the car, but there were several people there. So they keep staring me. And I had to back off. I'm still on the street, in the car, unable to go home. And the urge to ctb is very big.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Nymph
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
if we decide to leave, our goal is to try as much as possible to avoid surviving and injuries/disability
I agree... and would also add -- to the degree we're able -- we should try to minimize the suffering for any "survivors" we leave in our "wake". I intend to go out as "cleanly" as I can.

Reactions: yive
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sorry guys. I was impulsive and went straight to one cliff i know in the city going up in a hill. I got of the car, but there were several people there. So they keep staring me. And I had to back off. I'm still on the street, in the car, unable to go home. And the urge to ctb is very big.

I am sorry to hear this. I hope you can feel better and maybe get to go home sometime soon?

I think trying on impulse is not usually going to be the answer, and having a plan to carry it out is a much better way.

Everything may get worse for someone afterwards if they fail at a CTB attempt.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I agree... and would also add -- to the degree we're able -- we should try to minimize the suffering for any "survivors" we leave in our "wake". I intend to go out as "cleanly" as I can.
it depends on our goals, on our attitude towards these people. suicide can be an act of revenge, as in my case. however, if this is not your goal, then you're right. i think it is decided individually

Reactions: profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
suicide can be an act of revenge, as in my case.
I'm very sorry about that...

If you must ctb... in your last moments... perhaps consider letting all that "baggage" from this life completely "go"...? (for your sake)

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Do you have a plan in general, or have you not had one up to this point? It's really not good to act on impulse with no plan. It would be awful to end up in worse condition, or deal with a failed attempt. Maybe go for a walk, do some breathing, hang out with us, or find a yummy snack. The bus will always be there if you need it.

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Your posts really resonate with me.. especially about using 'the moment of impulsivity' that's perfectly phrased. I can't plan it like some people do. I know when I'm fired up enough that's the time.

VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
Your posts really resonate with me.. especially about using 'the moment of impulsivity' that's perfectly phrased. I can't plan it like some people do. I know when I'm fired up enough that's the time.
I think i will plan and wait for that moment again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TessB and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
We all have days like that sometimes. Glad to hear you're safe and getting some rest. Sorry to hear it was a bad day.

threespookfiveu

threespookfiveu

AbsolutelyDuckTitBonkers
Jun 5, 2023
I will use the moment of impulsivity. So I need it fast before it passes.
I lived 30 years. So it was more than a lot of people.

Impulsivity is dangerous for ctb, so please try and breathe and not be too rash. If you're wanting to ctb, then you should really prepare and know it's what you want, impulsive emotions don't allow us to really consider everything.
I know this won't be a popular comment, I'm not against ctb, I just wish that everyone and anyone thought about it a little longer is all. (To those who did, and still went through with it, I respect their decisions)
Some people DO have that sliver of hope that they can't reach when emotions are high.
I hope you find a reason to stay, or that you find peace with ctb at the end of the day.
Lots of love ✨