• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
Nembutal seemed like the easiest but because I'm a minor faking a need for anti-emetics to a doctor may be very difficult. Regardless of anti-emetics would it still be the lowest effort suicide method?

Reactions: dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Nembutal seemed like the easiest but because I'm a minor faking a need for anti-emetics to a doctor may be very difficult. Regardless of anti-emetics would it still be the lowest effort suicide method?
Antiemetics can be bought on the internet without prescription. However, I doubt a minor can do what's needed to get N, try another method

deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
I've rather thought jumping is easiest; provided you can get to a sufficient height such that worrying about your angles isn't a very difficult subject.

skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I'd say hanging is the easiest, most low effort way. If you look up some methods online you have a very high chance of success. All you need is rope and somewhere to tie it from.

Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
Antiemetics can be bought on the internet without prescription. However, I doubt a minor can do what's needed to get N, try another method
I thought you could just order it online? If not, what about one of the lethal inorganic salts like sodium nitrite or sodium azide?

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
I thought you could just order it online? If not, what about one of the lethal inorganic salts like sodium nitrite or sodium azide?
There's only one confirmed reliable vendor of N and he charges in BTC and other cryptos which I assume a minor cant get.
Personally, Im going to use SN as it is really easy to obtain, but that's your choice. SA is probably better but I cba to deal with its risks.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
There's only one confirmed reliable vendor of N and he charges in BTC and other cryptos which I assume a minor cant get.
Personally, Im going to use SN as it is really easy to obtain, but that's your choice. SA is probably better but I cba to deal with its risks.
is SN peaceful?

I

iFeelmeaninglesss

Jun 13, 2018

What does SN taste like when it's dissolved in water? Bitter? Does any body know?

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
is SN peaceful?

Here are the results of the monitored death study they did. The person took 15g in 100ml of water
1. At 3 min drowsy
2. At 5 min very drowsy but responsive
3. At 12 min unconscious
4. At 15 min deep sleep/unrousable
5. At 25 minutes steady increasing cyanosis, shallow breathing
6. Death at 35 minutes

Sounds peaceful for me as long as you remember your antiemetics.

What does SN taste like when it's dissolved in water? Bitter? Does any body know?

NCBI says it's slightly salty and not much more. No idea otherwise. Shouldnt taste too bad as it's used a lot in the food industry, but who knows, the amount used is probably not big enough to actually taste like anything at all.
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/sodium_nitrite#section=Top

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Hanging. You need a rope and a place to tie it.

Very difficult.

Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
Here are the results of the monitored death study they did. The person took 15g in 100ml of water
1. At 3 min drowsy
3. At 12 min unconscious
6. Death at 35 minutes

NCBI says it's slightly salty and not much more. No idea otherwise. Shouldnt taste too bad as it's used a lot in the food industry, but who knows, the amount used is probably not big enough to actually taste like anything at all.
How do you kill yourself with it? Just pour it in water and dissolve it?

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
How do you kill yourself with it? Just pour it in water and dissolve it?
15g of the thing in 50ml of water, Metoclopramide (srrong antiemetics) and Tagamet seem to do the trick. Please read the PPH chapter on inorganic salts.

Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
15g of the thing in 50ml of water, Metoclopramide (srrong antiemetics) and Tagamet seem to do the trick. Please read the PPH chapter on inorganic salts.
Thanks. The old pdf wasn't available anymore so until just a bit ago I didn't know how to get access to the pdf for free

I

iFeelmeaninglesss

Jun 13, 2018
1. At 3 min drowsy
3. At 12 min unconscious
6. Death at 35 minutes

Oh wow I just found Sodium Nitrite on the ingredient list for my sausages.

That took me by surprise lol