L

lukespain22

Hopelessly Depressed
Mar 8, 2021
Waiting for my SN to be delivered and I've never anticipated anything so eagerly in my life, I've never been so sure of anything or wanted something this much in my entire life so I'm really starting to worry. What if it doesn't arrive? What if it's intercepted? I'm really starting to worry and become anxious as I wait. It just seems to good to be true, it took so long to find and if this doesn't work then I don't think there's any other vendors available in The UK for me to purchase it from. Ahhh! So stressed.
Sorry for the rant and thanks for listening.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thegoldenapples
GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
All I can say is try to calm yourself. Make sure you've exhausted every other avenue to make your life better while you wait for your SN to arrive.

It's hard to focus on anything positive when our lives are shit, I can relate to you on that. However, often there's another way out that doesn't involve CTB. And if you can find that way out I hope you can take it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, LittleBabyNothing and lukespain22
L

lukespain22

Hopelessly Depressed
Mar 8, 2021
All I can say is try to calm yourself. Make sure you've exhausted every other avenue to make your life better while you wait for your SN to arrive.

It's hard to focus on anything positive when our lives are shit, I can relate to you on that. However, often there's another way out that doesn't involve CTB. And if you can find that way out I hope you can take it.
Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate them.

GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021

No problem, it's nice to have the option of a way out if you really need it. But once you make the decision to CTB it's final. There's no coming back, you'll never experience any of the good things life has to offer again.

Reactions: lukespain22
L

lukespain22

Hopelessly Depressed
Mar 8, 2021
No problem, it's nice to have the option of a way out if you really need it. But once you make the decision to CTB it's final. There's no coming back, you'll never experience any of the good things life has to offer again.
I don't feel any happiness or satisfaction from any of the 'good' things in life, unfortunately, and that's the painful reality. I've suffered from depression my whole life and cannot recall one happy memory, not one. This is truly the only way for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and GoingMyOwnWay
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Waiting for my SN to be delivered and I've never anticipated anything so eagerly in my life, I've never been so sure of anything or wanted something this much in my entire life so I'm really starting to worry. What if it doesn't arrive? What if it's intercepted? I'm really starting to worry and become anxious as I wait. It just seems to good to be true, it took so long to find and if this doesn't work then I don't think there's any other vendors available in The UK for me to purchase it from. Ahhh! So stressed.
Sorry for the rant and thanks for listening.
Put on sponge bob to pass the time. LOL Just kidding, IDK go watch some TV, there's literally nothing you can do right now anyway.

Reactions: lukespain22
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
No good times in your whole life? Damn, I have endured depression my whole life but I still experienced some of life's wonder.