C

captive

May 31, 2023
quite a big portion of people here are suicidal because of being born in dysfunctional family. it is a tremendous problem in our society which still remains unsolved. basically if you're born in such family - you are fucked, you have no where to run, chances are high that you will end up being a mentally ill and unstable person, probably killing yourself years later after going through this martyrdom. many of us wouldn't end up here if it wasn't for assholish parents and other relatives, so much suffering could be prevented. my family is the reason why i want to die so hard, none of them are supportive and they never talk to me unless they want to let out all of their anger on me. fucking narcissists. and after that they blame me for being so anti-social. i wish i could just kill them all, but sadly law in my country won't consider this as a self-defense. at this moment i'm just a broken human being, it hurts for me to socialize, i'm afraid of being judged, i'm scared of conflicts and that's the result of treating me like a dog with no feelings. i hope my suicide at least will teach them a lesson if they'll even care for my death, really unsure about that, but my life sucks massively anyway. it's frustrating that you can't do anything about your toxic family, there is no such option to escape from them when you're young, you can only keep suffering from this and it is too late to change something when you are an adult, damage is done already.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, SunnyDay_NoSunshine, feder and 3 others
BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. It's disgusting when people decide to procreate and then emotionally torture those children. Hopefully you find peace.
Not all parents deserve kids but all kids deserve good parents.

• Hugs
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I wouldn't recommend you to kill anyone to be honest - You can move somewhere and start afresh if that's the only reason why you want to ctb. You can watch blood relatives on how family can easily turn on one another and thus resulting in a bloodbath ( this is something I wouldn't recommend you to do ). I was out the other day and I met a beautiful human and he made me forget about my worries for two minutes but then reality kicked in, in another universe maybe he would have been my person but in this lifetime it's never going to happen.

I wouldn't even think of killing my family at all but rather you can let them know of why you decided to end your life. You have to do what's best for you and not for anyone else. Once you are dead you will know even know what will happen anyway and you will be at eternal peace.

All the best.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Because of the family I was born in, I often feel so alone and people tell me they want me around, but then I only end up feeling like a burde. I really feel like not that many people would be deeply affected if I CTB'd, there'd be a couple, but not that many. I just wish I was like really truly wanted. I want someone to want to be near me, to ask me to hang out. The most I get is I get invited to church events but nothing outside of that. I don't have anyone I can really talk to about how I feel without them just spouting off some dumb shit like about therapists.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful what you've been through, I find it so tragic and cruel how people decide to procreate especially when they treat the person so badly, there really is too much suffering in existing and it's horrible how humans just create more harm.