• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
You plan the shit down to one last detail, you get the surgery that you wanted to get for 20 years, and then at the appointment the day after, you ask, the sutures would dissolve in a week right?

The last time I had surgery, they took out the sutures in a week. I thought it would be the same. That's why I've always been looking at early June.

Then the doc said, the sutures would start to come out on their own starting around 3 and half weeks...

What?! Can we not take them out in a week? I just kept asking the doc if she can take it out in my next appointment in a week.

The doc looked at me like I am some crazy bitch. She was like, no, the sutures would come out on its own starting around 3.5 weeks. If you are uncomfortable with it at our 4 weeks follow up, I can take them out for you...

I think I just have to die with sutures in my body? I don't want to stretch it out anymore. I already delayed ctb for this, don't want to delay it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
You carried on for almost a year my friend. I'm proud of you. I hope your sutures were already out by now. I miss you already. Come talk to me whenever ok