Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I can't take it anymore, our society really is pulling a Rome, isn't it? Wherever I look social cohesion is slipping, everyone has become individualized to the point that NIMBY mentality has become gospel, everyone isolates themselves off from the world, not caring about anything except if it affects them or a loved one. The streets are becoming more dirty and filled with the homeless, because no one cares. While some people freeze to death in the streets in winter, with no one missing them, others get a home and money shoved up their arse while deserving zero of it. Individualism is dissolving our society and I can do nothing but watch. fml

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Promortalist_, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, lotus11 and 3 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
All valid points... and yet the world was a far worse place 100 years ago (except for ecologically).

A lot of modern people escape into their little niches/religions/families/communities to avoid having to feel any responsibility for society's sicknesses. If everyone, or at least a decent number of people felt personally responsible, the whole world would change very quickly.

I feel that there's a balance to be struck. I'd neither want to be a part of the problem, nor try in futility to save the world single-handedly.

• Love
Reactions: Promortalist_, overcomingfear, _r1a and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
All valid points... and yet the world was a far worse place 100 years ago (except for ecologically).

A lot of modern people escape into their little niches/religions/families/communities to avoid having to feel any responsibility for society's sicknesses. If everyone, or at least a decent number of people felt personally responsible, the whole world would change very quickly.

I feel that there's a balance to be struck. I'd neither want to be a part of the problem, nor try in futility to save the world single-handedly.
Materially, sure. And we have made so many advancements in regards to human rights (particularly those of minorities). Yet clearly something has gone very wrong for the rates of loneliness and suicide to be as high as they are.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, ithappens and Sprite_Geist
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, in this society many people are disadvantaged from the start due to no fault of their own. It is certainly unfair. People are very selfish by nature as well. No wonder the suicide rates are increasing in a world as cruel as this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Promortalist_, Journeytoletgo, overcomingfear and 1 other person
Luchs

Luchs

Aug 20, 2019
Yes, in this society many people are disadvantaged from the start due to no fault of their own. It is certainly unfair. People are very selfish by nature as well. No wonder the suicide rates are increasing in a world as cruel as this.
Well, most of these issues were worse before. 99% of people were basically slaves to feudal lords just a few hundred years ago, but they lived through it. I don't realy know what is going on, but it is severely disturbing and seemingly without precedent.
Materially, sure. And we have made so many advancements in regards to human rights (particularly those of minorities). Yet clearly something has gone very wrong for the rates of loneliness and suicide to be as high as they are.
In my opinion all of the lonliness is because of overbearing individualism. We have become so individualized, that many people are incapable of forming or integrating into groups, which is one of the most basic necessities for people, as we are social animals. I don't really see the human rights advancements as wins, except for a very select few countries nothing has changed. The middle east is still largely ruled by religious zealots, China is still an ultra nationalist surveilance state, plus eastern europe is starting to fight back against gay rights.

Last edited:
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, tardis, ithappens and 1 other person
T

tardis

Sep 7, 2019
what do you guys believe the causes are?

I have my beliefs but they may be stupid or upset people.

Last edited:
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I can't take it anymore, our society really is pulling a Rome, isn't it? Wherever I look social cohesion is slipping, everyone has become individualized to the point that NIMBY mentality has become gospel, everyone isolates themselves off from the world, not caring about anything except if it affects them or a loved one. The streets are becoming more dirty and filled with the homeless, because no one cares. While some people freeze to death in the streets in winter, with no one missing them, others get a home and money shoved up their arse while deserving zero of it. Individualism is dissolving our society and I can do nothing but watch. fml
Yet you're optimistic about the future of the human race on another thread. Weird.
@demuic

Reactions: demuic
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
what do you guys believe the causes are?

I have my beliefs but they may be stupid or upset people.
Men stopped holding god in their hearts and thoughts and women stopped respecting men.
Not all but enough to collapse the system.

Just my thoughts.

Reactions: tardis
Luchs

Luchs

Aug 20, 2019
Yet you're optimistic about the future of the human race on another thread. Weird.
I am optimistic that the future in general will be better, but the near future will be hell, it just infuriates me that I have to live through a period of decline and will never see the world that comes after.
Men stopped holding god in their hearts and thoughts and women stopped respecting men.

Just my thoughts.
Sometimes it really seems that way. SInce people have abandoned religion, which gave them a purpose in life, we seem so aimless. Now people are looking for meaning in politics, science or weird new-age cults, but these aren't enough. Everyone has become restless. Imo it isn't just women that have lost respect, but everyone. No one has respect for anyone anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodbye710, tardis and Celerity
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I am optimistic that the future in general will be better, but the near future will be hell, it just infuriates me that I have to live through a period of decline and will never see the world that comes after.

Hundreds of Roman Empires have fallen so far & there's no reason to believe that things will permanently change for the better in the future... :I

What a pity we can't go back to those wonderful Middle Ages... Convert to Islam & move to Afghanistan, Pakistan or Iran, you'll love their system. You can hold God the Merciful in your heart all day long & beat every woman who disrespects you. You can even throw atheist homos like me off public buildings

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, Bigpink, NumbItAll and 3 others
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
Let's see if people can push this a little further so men can start respecting women
Hopefully men and women can come together again. It's very rare in relationships now. Usually one uses the other rather than both helping each other to make life easier for both.

I'm from Gen X. 90% of men did respect women. We put women on a pedestal. Our fathers, grandfathers did as well. There was no problem. The movie the Titanic shows how men treated women.

For decades their was a constant brainwashing on women to where women lost respect for men. Women distanced themselves from men and some attacked men.

Currently, men no longer respect women anymore. That is true. Men have now become modern men as women became modern women many decades ago.

The point being women being brainwashed and losing respect for men was like a nuclear bomb to society that started it. And men no longer having god in their thoughts and hearts was the other nuclear bomb.

It is known god, men ,woman, children. Women cut the link above them connecting them to what's above and men cut the link above them connecting them to god. Women are directionless without men just as a child is directionless without a parent. Men are also directionless without being connected to god. There is no direction to anybody anymore. Most people cut the link above them.

We now have sodom and gomorah. Endless materialism, hedonism and selfishness because of this.

Society moves from barbarism to a cultured thriving society to degeneracy. We are in degeneracy. Society will be conquered by barbarians in the future and the cycle repeats over and over again.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: tardis, motel rooms and Done Deal
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
It is known the hiearchy is god, man ,woman, children. Women cut the link above them connecting them to what's above and men cut the link above them connecting them to god. Women are directionless without men just as a child is directionless without a parent. Man is also directionless without being connected to god. There is no direction to anybody anymore.

We now have sodom and gomorah. Endless materialism, hedonism and selfishness because of this.

Delusional, hyper-conservative, misogynistic Christian...

gross gag GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Reactions: Élégie, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, WatermelonMel and 2 others
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
Delusional, hyper-conservative, misogynistic Christian...

gross gag GIF by Anime Crimes Division
You're a very rude and mean person. I spend time to make a post and your response is filled with hate but it's showing how so many men cut the link above them to god.

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
You're a very rude and mean person. I spend time to make a post and your response is filled with hate.
This is some irony right here, but I guess you don't see your blatant misogyny as hateful. That's just how the world looks to you.

Sass aside -
As you are a Christian, how do you justify being on this forum? Do you have chronic pain? That's about the only justification I can imagine for "playing God" with the body your god gifted you. I'm genuinely curious how you are here and simultaneously so religious.

Reactions: demuic and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
it's showing how so many men cut the link above them to god.

Baby, Jesus & me get linked like you wouldn't believe. We're like this as soon as you turn your back on us -

Olivia Newton-John 80S GIF
comedy central gay GIF by Workaholics

• Yay!
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Celerity
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Hopefully men and women can come together again. It's very rare in relationships now. Usually one uses the other rather than both helping each other to make life easier for both.

I'm from Gen X. 90% of men did respect women. We put women on a pedestal. Our fathers, grandfathers did as well. There was no problem. The movie the Titanic shows how men treated women.

For decades their was a constant brainwashing on women to where women lost respect for men. Women distanced themselves from men and some attacked men.

Currently, men no longer respect women anymore. That is true. Men have now become modern men as women became modern women many decades ago.

The point being women being brainwashed and losing respect for men was like a nuclear bomb to society that started it. And men no longer having god in their thoughts and hearts was the other nuclear bomb.

It is known god, men ,woman, children. Women cut the link above them connecting them to what's above and men cut the link above them connecting them to god. Women are directionless without men just as a child is directionless without a parent. Men are also directionless without being connected to god. There is no direction to anybody anymore. Most people cut the link above them.

Society moves from barbarism to a cultured thriving society to degeneracy. We are in degeneracy. Society will be conquered by barbarians in the future and the cycle repeats over and over again.
What period of time was the cultured thriving society?

Reactions: newave3 and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021

Isn't it interesting how the wicked female :devil::ohhhh: is always the one who ruins everything in these pathetic Christian narratives?

Apple Eve GIF by Scorpion Dagger

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Celerity
Cid9121

Cid9121

Til death..
Jul 19, 2021
I understand completely. I believe our society is the largest factor to my depression & it has only gotten worse.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, tardis, Celerity and 1 other person
T

tardis

Sep 7, 2019

I think you're wrong here. If you look at human history it's mostly barbarism and degeneracy with rare exceptions of "cultured thriving" in only small parts of the world.
Human nature is bleak.

Reactions: Celerity and Goodbye710
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
It sucks and it's getting worse. It's not going to get better after a period of it being bad. Unemployment and inflation are killers. Reddit Unemployed sub really shows how so many people with a huge range of specialties and backgrounds are getting fucked and ghosted.

Domino's would rather have no one driving their shitty little cars than employ someone (saw a commercial- it's coming). That's just one example. US popular culture is dangerous and full of wanting to label and find disorders as well as adding newfound sexual preferences and kinks. It's just weird and bad...and you're right- there are too many homeless. I used to reside in perhaps the most homeless city in America. Shit is so scary.
You're a very rude and mean person. I spend time to make a post and your response is filled with hate but it's showing how so many men cut the link above them to god.
I think that puking gif was shitty. I don't agree with what you're saying, but I agree with your distaste upon getting that puke reaction...it's disgusting to look at.

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3, Goodbye710 and tardis
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
The movie the Titanic shows how men treated women.
That wasn't a documentary...
What did this "brainwashing" look like?
It is known god, men ,woman, children.
??? How is that known? What do you base this hierarchy on without resorting to religious justifications? Why is man above woman?
Women are directionless without men just as a child is directionless without a parent. Men are also directionless without being connected to god.
Do you seriously believe this? Have you ever even spoken to a woman?
Society moves from barbarism to a cultured thriving society to degeneracy. We are in degeneracy.
What do you mean by "degeneracy"? What would you consider to be "degenerate"?

Reactions: MikeDeross82 and Celerity
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Men are not better than women. Nothing to do with religion. Men and women are different. Men have more powerful reasoning skills and women have more powerful nurturing skills. Women closer to children and men closer to god but either gender can make a leap. Men can make a leap to be just as nurturing as a woman and women can make that leap without a man and develop more powerful reasoning and see god closer. It's just harder and generally people don't. Years ago, they use to say men and women are the same just men are stronger. Maybe one day society will see things clearer again.

Yes, women are directionless without a strong father or husband in her life. Women are complaining about the quality of men for a reason. And when they do find the rare one in this society, you can see the change in her and she expresses how happy she is now.

Feminism has completely destroyed the family unit and society. Women have been brainwashed to believe prior generations of men were abusive, men denied them the right to vote, wanted to hold them back, etc.. Nothing is further than the truth. Sure there were bad apples but again, men treated women just like as shown in the Titanic. Men have always put women on a pedestal.

So women were brainwashed to cut the link above them. To not need or want a man. Single motherhood has turned children a certain way. And now those messed up children are having children who are going to be even more messed up than the last. Modern men have now taken hold. It's what happens when you take the husband and father out. Effeminate men and hypersexualized women.

The other nuclear bomb was cutting men to god. Nothing to do with religion but I don't know what to say if you can't see women were brainwashed to avoid men. And men have been brainwashed to avoid anything to do with a higher power. This always kept society together. A sense of community of doing the right thing and a strong family by having a good man around.

I really don't know how much more I can explain. I'm certainly not going to explain anymore with the negative comments sent to me. What, I'm a conservative, a misogynist, a christian, I hate gay people, I'm filled with hate, I haven't been around women? Baffles me how people are responding. But what, I hate women for saying this? Just waiting for someone to call me racist now... whatever. Cancel culture for you turning everything into an echo chamber. No differences of opinion,

If people can't see the brainwashing going on for women for decades now I don't know what to say. If you can't see how anything to do with god has been pushed away. If you're old enough, you would have seen how society has changed and the causes.

People have mentioned the ageism going on. Maybe this has something to do with it. A lot of the youth calls anyone older than a millennial a boomer. Disregarding anything that is said but they just fall into the trap of only believing the propoganda being pushed out each day. The youth is slowly cutting the link above them with ageism, just as men cut the link to god and women cut the link to men causing all this hedonism, materialism and selfishness. When children cut the link above them, which will be in a generation or two I assume, then it will be every man for himself.

Sadly, school stopped teaching how to think but only teach what to think. The brainwashing is very real. Maybe we're in a low IQ epidemic because of schooling?

And instead of people thinking about what I said they'll probably call me the last two things I haven't been called yet... boomer or racist. Whatever. People and society is messed up for a reason. Trying to explain why only gets me called names... what a messed up generation of youth who can't see the brainwashing. Disappointed actually.

My comment is not directly toward you in general but this whole thread shows just how messed up society is within a thread about Dying Society.
What would your perfect society look like under the condition that men and women have equal rights and opportunities?
You haven't explained what you were referring to with the term "degeneracy".

Reactions: Celerity
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Degeneracy as in hedonism, materialism, selfishness that sort of thing.
I believe that human beings always indulged in these things, or do you think that in the olden days everyone was ascetic, spiritual and selfless?
You didn't answer my question: "What would your perfect society look like under the condition that men and women have equal rights and opportunities?"

Reactions: motel rooms and Celerity
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
this thread is sinking like the titanic and i am here for it

leonardo dicaprio GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: newave3 and Celerity
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Women were generally not held back contrary to what they teach.
In the U.S. of A. women couldn't open a bank account until the 70's, and just look how long it took them to get the right to vote...
this thread is sinking like the titanic and i am here for it
Pardon my ignorance, but what is this supposed to mean?

Reactions: Celerity
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
So the conclusion is that I'm going to watch titanic to find the meaning of life and understand the fall of society? because I don't see how denying women basic rights like vote, study or have their own money is having them on a pedestal.

Reactions: Élégie and motel rooms
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Yes, all that's true, but it needs to be taken in a larger context. Men were still drafted and were sent to die in Vietnam for example. "Change takes time." The point being women weren't oppressed anymore than men were oppressed. It's just the way the system was designed. If you research all angles you'll see how the brainwashing occurred through ommission. They lied by not explaining all angles. Pretty soon, because of critical race theory, there will be more lies that future generations will believe. That things are taken out of context. One way to see things is look at old movies from a hundred years ago or whatever. It might make more sense.

It might be odd to hear but that's just the brainwashing that's occured for years.

Thanks for being open minded and not being like other posters. If you wish you can PM. I'll leave because this thread was not suppose to be about me. But in short, the reason why we live in a dying society is because of the constant brainwashing on women. Many successfully cut the link above them to not want a man. This was like a nuclear bomb to society. And men cut the link above them connecting them with anything to do with god.
There is no need for further discussion, as you keep repeating yourself and your points are not convincing. Cheers!

Reactions: Celerity and Goodbye710
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
There is no need for further discussion, as you keep repeating yourself and your points are not convincing. Cheers!

Women cut the link above, they cut the link, women cut the cheese! Titanic! Titanic! :haha:

let us pray eric cartman GIF by South Park

G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
So the conclusion is that I'm going to watch titanic to find the meaning of life and understand the fall of society? because I don't see how denying women basic rights like vote, study or have their own money is having them on a pedestal.
I've mentioned many times blame the gov't. Blame the politicians. Blame the elites of the day. They created the system. The same system that sent men to die in world wars by the millions. The system was messed up for both genders.

Several in this thread acts as if I condone women being oppressed or I'm ignorant of the suffering.

Women were brainwashed to blame men rather than seeing who was really doing it. It worked. Women hate men.

Congrats, they succedded. Women Hate Men for decades and now Men Hate Women in return. Talk to the old women. Those 80+ if they were oppressed by their husbands or fathers.

But congratulations to several of you. I'm leaving this forum because too many throw words in my mouth as if I'm a piece of shit. Then I have to spend time trying clear my reputation. It happens everywhere on this forum. With LoopyLou leaving I made the decision to leave too. Too many toxic people such as yourself.

Many on this forum talk about being bullied in real life. But yet, they don't see how they themselves do the very same thing. Many are turning into a little Nazi. A little communist. Someone makes a post and gets shit on. Cancel culture turning the world into a fucking echo chamber. And many of you played your part in it. You all have chased away many intelligent and compassionate posters on this forum and then complain the world is shit but yet they try to bully others into submission.

Some of you should take a long hard look in the mirror because maybe you're the bad guy!

countdown to 3, 2, 1, another post that will put words in my mouth or take something out of context.

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3 and tardis