motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
It is known the hiearchy is god, man ,woman, children. Women cut the link above them connecting them to what's above and men cut the link above them connecting them to god. Women are directionless without men just as a child is directionless without a parent. Man is also directionless without being connected to god. There is no direction to anybody anymore.
You are not a good, just, compassionate person if you place women beneath men in your arbitrary little hierarchy. You literally infantilized women by saying they are directionless without men just as a child is directionless without a parent. I am quoting you, not putting words in your mouth. You are a bully - a patriarchal, misogynistic bully, not a poor little victim. You can't shit on women & then be outraged when you get shit on for doing it. I'm sorry, but the days when the likes of you were able to silence the groups they oppressed are over...
Btw, LoopyLou is a feminist & an atheist, so she'd be disgusted by your posts.

Reactions: MikeDeross82 and Luu
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
Figures. Taken out of context. Misogynist for believing women want a strong man to lead them through life.

Yeah, not all women.

Just another little nazi or little communist with your cancel culture shitting on people throughout this forum. Congrats for turning this forum into an echo chamber.

Reactions: newave3
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Just another little nazi or little communist with your cancel culture shitting on people throughout this forum. Congrats for turning this forum into an echo chamber.
You forgot to call me a faggot. Come on, you know you really want to... :kiss:

G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
And there it is. Imply I'm homophobic.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
And there it is. Imply I'm homophobic.
Well, it is pretty known that people who say it is known the hierarchy is God, man, woman, children think that homosexuals are degenerate vermin

G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
Just send me a Private Message so you can continue telling me how shitty of a person I am.

You go through the forum doing this to others. Insulting others.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I've mentioned many times blame the gov't. Blame the politicians. Blame the elites of the day. They created the system. The same system that sent men to die in world wars by the millions. The system was messed up for both genders.

Several in this thread acts as if I condone women being oppressed or I'm ignorant of the suffering.

Women were brainwashed to blame men rather than seeing who was really doing it. It worked. Women hate men.

Congrats, they succedded. Women Hate Men for decades and now Men Hate Women in return. Talk to the old women. Those 80+ if they were oppressed by their husbands or fathers.

But congratulations to several of you. I'm leaving this forum because too many throw words in my mouth as if I'm a piece of shit. Then I have to spend time trying clear my reputation. It happens everywhere on this forum. With LoopyLou leaving I made the decision to leave too. Too many toxic people such as yourself.

Many on this forum talk about being bullied in real life. But yet, they don't see how they themselves do the very same thing. Many are turning into a little Nazi. A little communist. Someone makes a post and gets shit on. Cancel culture turning the world into a fucking echo chamber. And many of you played your part in it. You all have chased away many intelligent and compassionate posters on this forum and then complain the world is shit but yet they try to bully others into submission.

Some of you should take a long hard look in the mirror because maybe you're the bad guy!

countdown to 3, 2, 1, another post that will put words in my mouth or take something out of context.
? There's a person in this thread that tried to have a conversation with you about it and leave respectfully. I didn't quote any of your posts with any answer because I know how this ends and how stupid it is to be hanging around the same topic when no one's gonna give in.

Women weren't happy with a situation in which they are not free to choose. Women weren't in a pedestal. They were treated like maidens, which is basically the role of a woman in "better times when women respected men" and this translates into the great difference in rights between men and women, hence my comment.

If you don't want to see it, cool. I don't see that men is closer to god or women need a man in their lifes either. Somehow this is translated in being a bully and a toxic person but I don't see myself attacking or laughing at you anywhere so good luck playing the victim card anywhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Just send me a Private Message so you can continue telling me how shitty of a person I am.
Yeah, I'm real interested in you, you walking religious pamphlet from 2 centuries ago. You're about as capable of critical thought as a toddler. Yawn...