• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
A dying mother has admitted killing her terminally-ill seven-year-old son by using a large dose of morphine to 'quietly end his life'.

Antonya Cooper, from Abingdon, Oxfordshire, said her child Hamish had stage 4 cancer and was 'facing the most horrendous suffering' before his death in 1981.

She said Hamish was 'telling me he was in pain and asking me if I could remove his pain' and that as a mother, she was 'not going to let him suffer'.

Speaking of her decision to give her little boy a large dose of morphine, Mrs Cooper said: 'It was the right thing to do. My son was facing the most horrendous suffering and intense pain, I was not going to allow him to go through that.'

i wish my mother was just as nice to me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, Forever Sleep, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person