• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
ive been trying to cut this artery in my neck for a couple weeks because i know you can die really fast from it but everytime im about to do it i can never press hard enough it sucks. i still have the knife next to me lol
i might just try partial hanging instead im so tired. for literal years all i think about is dying no matter what and nothing can help me. i wish there was something accessible i could overdose on then i would be able to do it easily:( i want this to be over

• Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless, Olisop21., seekingrelease22 and 5 others
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
That sounds terrible, do you draw blood but just not deep enough, or can you not bring yourself to actually cut? I would be too scared to try this! Best wishes

Reactions: Homo erectus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is far too unnecessarily difficult to die, I find it to be unacceptable, extreme cruelty how people cannot just choose to die in a peaceful and guaranteed way. We shouldn't have to struggle so much to cease existing, I also just wish for a straightforward way to be gone, but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Homo erectus and ijustwishtodie
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You have selected a very difficult method.
Are there other ways you can exit?

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
You have selected a very difficult method.
Are there other ways you can exit?
i dont have access to much and i dont think anything in my house supports my weight i tried my closet once but i could feel it bend since its pretty much wires

L

lost_human

Feb 22, 2024
ive been trying to cut this artery in my neck for a couple weeks because i know you can die really fast from it but everytime im about to do it i can never press hard enough it sucks. i still have the knife next to me lol
i might just try partial hanging instead im so tired. for literal years all i think about is dying no matter what and nothing can help me. i wish there was something accessible i could overdose on then i would be able to do it easily:( i want this to be over
if you want something buy apple seeds. 150 to a thousand should be enough to kill a full grown adult if you munch or crunch all of them

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
if you want something buy apple seeds. 150 to a thousand should be enough to kill a full grown adult if you munch or crunch all of them
lol maybe i live with my parents and i think they would notice if i bought a billion apples its a big jump from 150 to 1000

Reactions: seekingrelease22
underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
I've concluded that anticipation, SI that comes with it is the most difficult hurdle to overcome. A little anecdote, when I was a child I was running around as children do and stepped on one of these, pointy side up
Pincushion
A dozen needles pierce deep through my foot all at once. But I remember clearly, it was not painful at all. I only felt a strange pressure in the initial moment. The perfect method would be to hire a hitman to kill you at a random day, induce amnesia to forget you hired a hitman, and then live until he surprises you with a quick kill you never expect. I believe this would be a 100% painless no agony no SI method, but obviously not realistic lol

After when I looked at my foot the shock of the sight made me cry and scream for mom and she had to spend the rest of evening plucking them out bandaging me and consoling me :pfff: For that reason, I don't recommend you to pierce your neck, the shock and fear response to seeing a lot of blood would probably make your last moments really terrible!!

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and moron
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
I've concluded that anticipation, SI that comes with it is the most difficult hurdle to overcome. A little anecdote, when I was a child I was running around as children do and stepped on one of these, pointy side up
View attachment 130121
A dozen needles pierce deep through my foot all at once. But I remember clearly, it was not painful at all. I only felt a strange pressure in the initial moment. The perfect method would be to hire a hitman to kill you at a random day, induce amnesia to forget you hired a hitman, and then live until he surprises you with a quick kill you never expect. I believe this would be a 100% painless no agony no SI method, but obviously not realistic lol

After when I looked at my foot the shock of the sight made me cry and scream for mom and she had to spend the rest of evening plucking them out bandaging me and consoling me :pfff: For that reason, I don't recommend you to pierce your neck, the shock and fear response to seeing a lot of blood would probably make your last moments really terrible!!
i kinda concluded dying is gonna suck and be painful no matter what lol so im ok with that. as long as im able to cut myself im ok with dealing with that for a few minutes till im dead.

• Wow
Reactions: moron and underthedatetree