• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
So kai not from east asia. But kai is in east asia. Kai have been "fucking around" with SN (purposefully poisoning kai's drink but not lethal, yet) so in case kai went lethal or kai found out (fuck around and find out right?) is it bad to be dying not in your home country?
Kai is already a burden kai dont want when kai gone kai is the problem again. Kai already is a problem when alive.

Kai is ready but somehow cant go lethal, kai's a coward

Reactions: davidtorez
Begotten

Begotten

May 8, 2024
Well if kai is dead kai doesn't have problems lol

Reactions: davidtorez
kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Sep 19, 2023
Well if kai is dead kai doesn't have problems lol
Well you're not wrong, kai wants to die since these problems one can say it happens because kai exists and alive. If kai doesnt exist then theres no such problem.

With abysmal luck and being the center of almost every problem, the logical solution is erase kai from existence hehe

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
There's no good or bad country to die in, the end result is the same regardless wherever it is.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
One problem dying in another country is if your body is to be returned to your home country, it will cost someone - you, family, friends - not a small amount of money.

Reactions: sugarh1gh
kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Sep 19, 2023
One problem dying in another country is if your body is to be returned to your home country, it will cost someone - you, family, friends - not a small amount of money.
Aw man, do it need to be returned or optional

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I have no idea. Not sure if that would be up to you, how that works, etc. Maybe they wouldn't care if you stay there. IDK.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I think whether this is required may depend on the country, but the process stays about the same. Once a body is identified, the consulate for the country of origin is contacted by the medical examiner who then contacts the next of kin and helps them do the paperwork necessary to have the body sent back to their country. The next of kin will pay transportation costs unless they have been prepared by the deceased through a funeral home. Regardless of whether this is required by the country where one dies, I imagine most families would retrieve their loved one's remains, especially if they're the type of people that value funerals

Reactions: kaidatenn
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Dying in another country entails difficulties only for the people who are going to have to deal with your body, otherwise I don't see it as a problem. It can also feel strange, maybe, if you have a strong attachment to your native country, and dying in a foreign one would make you feel weird. So yeah, it's only about logistics the issue, and figuring out how to get your body to your native country. Would I do it? Yes, I don't have a very strong attachment to my country and somehow dying somewhere else would be easier I think.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It depends on where you live & what's your home country, on your insurance policy and probably more different factors. If your family wants you back home, they will have to deal with a lot of bureaucracy and/or pay a lot of money. Plane tickets for alive people are not cheap, even for national flights, so imagine having to deal with the coffin, which is probably treated better than any alive VIP passengers. The coffin or cremation may also be the issue if there are any significant cultural differences between the countries involved, including prices - they differ A LOT depending on where you're located. Some countries make a big deal out of death, they treat the dead person and their family like they're really fragile, going through tough time and money isn't that important. But of course I guess it doesn't happen a lot, duhh capitalism, most people would probably use somebody's death to make sick money on it because they know the family will pay, one way or another, cause people care too much about these things. No matter how they treated you throughout your entire life - at the end of the day, all of a sudden it matters for them that your dead body lies down on satin, not polyester. So if you care about not having to be a problem for someone, I think there's no way bringing back a dead person could be easy unless you're rich and you can just pay to have it done by a dead-bodies-importing-and-dealing-with-all-these-embassies-and-shit kind of company. But as people have pointed out before, you don't owe anyone anything and imo it shouldn't matter, you'd be dead 🤷🏼‍♀️

Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
no. one last vacation to mexico or south america for n sounds great to me

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Sep 19, 2023
It depends on where you live & what's your home country, on your insurance policy and probably more different factors. If your family wants you back home, they will have to deal with a lot of bureaucracy and/or pay a lot of money. Plane tickets for alive people are not cheap, even for national flights, so imagine having to deal with the coffin, which is probably treated better than any alive VIP passengers. The coffin or cremation may also be the issue if there are any significant cultural differences between the countries involved, including prices - they differ A LOT depending on where you're located. Some countries make a big deal out of death, they treat the dead person and their family like they're really fragile, going through tough time and money isn't that important. But of course I guess it doesn't happen a lot, duhh capitalism, most people would probably use somebody's death to make sick money on it because they know the family will pay, one way or another, cause people care too much about these things. No matter how they treated you throughout your entire life - at the end of the day, all of a sudden it matters for them that your dead body lies down on satin, not polyester. So if you care about not having to be a problem for someone, I think there's no way bringing back a dead person could be easy unless you're rich and you can just pay to have it done by a dead-bodies-importing-and-dealing-with-all-these-embassies-and-shit kind of company. But as people have pointed out before, you don't owe anyone anything and imo it shouldn't matter, you'd be dead 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hmm insurance why kai didn't think of it. Kai will talk to a funeral home then regarding this. Thank you for the input.

In the meantime I'll keep this in mind so i dont go overboard

• Love
Reactions: dinosavr