• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nixdeath

nixdeath

May 3, 2022
What angle would I need to jump in front of a semi truck in to die? Would it helped if i jumped from an overpass onto traffic, being hit? I really am desperate and I can't get things sent to my house.

rackli77

rackli77

Angel of Destruction
Jun 15, 2023
I honestly don't think that's a good idea. 1. it could go wrong very quickly and 2. if it doesn't go wrong, the driver is traumatized for life

Reactions: sad_dude, kyxz, IndyAna and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I agree with @rackli77 that it's really not fair to bring innocent others unwittingly into your CTB plans. Additionally, dying by this method is a crap shoot. Anything could go wrong. You could just become maimed, maybe so badly maimed, that you'll end up in a nursing home of some sort, unable to move, unable to feed yourself, having your ass wiped by a stranger, and never again able to try and take yourself out of this new hell you now find yourself in.

Reactions: XIII, lachrymost, shabby and 1 other person
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Nah don't do it. That poor truck driver has to live with that for the remainder of his life. There's stories of people deleting themselves in with a shoelace, a hand towel, exercise band or a bed sheet. There's too many options out there.

Reactions: XIII, rackli77 and shabby
internetgirl

internetgirl

♡ future angel
Jun 18, 2023
like the other people in this thread, I wouldn't recommend it. It's a cheap and "easy" way sure but there's so many downsides. There's a high chance it won't work and you'll just be left paralyzed or something of the sorts , also it'll likely be incredibly painful. If you want to go out with dignity, you won't get that. other people may be harmed in an accident and bystanders/ the truck driver will be traumatized. Especially if there's no note or anything, they may think of themselves/ get prosecuted as a murderer.

Reactions: XIII and rackli77