Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I remember when I was about 15, and all I could think about was sex. I had moved to a new town, and was hanging with some of the local guys, and there was this one slightly older one who was really cool. He was good looking, and the girls were crazy about him. But, he was nice to pretty much everyone. He had a cool guy attitude, but he wasn't a dick if you were in the lower end of the looks/popularity scale, which I was. Anyway, some of the guys asked if he ended up "banging" this girl he went off in the dark with the night before. He did, and he said they did it up against a tree we could see from where we were. I looked at the tree in reverence. Here's this awesome guy I looked up to, and he was nice to me. And I swear I could feel the aura of "the deed" just looking at the tree! When he and I were alone for a moment I wanted to tell him how much just him telling us about it had been a great experience for me, lol! But I knew that would be weird, and lame. So I told him it was awesome and I hope to be able to do it soon too. The guy was just as cool as he could be. He could read me clear as day man! He said to me in a confidential low voice so the others wouldn't hear, "Yeah man, it's great and all. But it's not the end all be all to human existence like a lot of people make it out to be. You'll do it some day man. Don't sweat it." Now, at at middle age, there are lots of other things I would take before sex. I can look back on having it some , anyway. Not so much the last 16 years, or so. But I can now say the same thing. It's not the end all be all.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Halo13 and blanketyblk
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
@CapitanBeto
Yes, it is possible that I might not feel sexual intercourse to be as transcendental as I expect it to be, but I will never know until I try it. Also, that is true that there are great people who have contributed a lot to society and died a virgin. Nikola Tesla comes to mind as well as Isaac Newton, both contributed a lot of the world, in science and mathematics (especially Newton). However, I would rather be able to experience what most humans experience at least once in their lifetime, sexual intercourse, just to get an idea of what it feels like. Furthermore, I am not a super genius myself, and while I am a above average in terms of intelligence, I don't find it giving me as much advantage in life as I'd like it to be.

That is a really interesting standpoint and great story @Laststop. I would just like to be able to get it sooner than later. I'm 28 years of age, and soon to be 29, so the sooner I can get it, the sooner I can be free of the torment and lack of knowledge. I believe this would be a good time, not too terribly late, but also not too early (though some people would consider late 20's to be late unless one is abstinent or religious, which I am neither).

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
In about 2 months from now, I'm going to go Europe in hopes of losing my virginity (including paying for it). If there is anyone who knows about the scene in Germany or the Netherlands and how to go about it, please feel free to chime in. I have done most of my research of the Red Light District and what not, but haven't found a provider that would allow me to get what I'm looking for exactly (yet). Also, feel free to PM me if you'd like.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm almost 26, still virgin and I feel like a disgrace to the world because of it.
I'm not rational about it tho.
I'm.not virgin and like feel like shit anyway.

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
This is an old thread, but I actually managed to lose my virginity at age 29, on October 16, 2019 (a few days after my 29th birthday), in Amsterdam, Netherlands. So yeah virginity is no longer a reason for my wanting to CTB (I have multitudes of other reasons though).

@TimeToBiteTheDust I'm sorry you feel this way, I feel like that most of the time too. :hug::aw:

Reactions: Pupuce and deadalready
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
This is an old thread, but I actually managed to lose my virginity at age 29, on October 16, 2019 (a few days after my 29th birthday), in Amsterdam, Netherlands. So yeah virginity is no longer a reason for my wanting to CTB (I have multitudes of other reasons though).

@TimeToBiteTheDust I'm sorry you feel this way, I feel like that most of the time too. :hug::aw:
Yeah but not having a girlfriend is part of my reason for wanting to ctb. I know there are men tht have a girlfriend but ctb anyway. Human being is so complex.