• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Every stable adult I know doesn't want to die alone, but I personally want to die alone, it basically means you have nothing left to live for so it seems like a fit end. I would never want someone to come to my funeral crying.

Anyone thoughts? I have no idea if people here wants to die alone or are just starving for affection.

Reactions: WOODESITY, retarddd, StillWaiting and 10 others
Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
I would never want someone to come to my funeral

I feel similarly, I just want to die and no one mourn me, no one conduct a funeral, no one remember me at all really.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Rex2019, Jessica- and 4 others
Fish

Fish

Apr 19, 2018
I would rather die without a funeral because I feel that at my funeral they will say stupid things, like "Oh, fish was such a successful person. Pity why they ended up doing this to themselves. They should have gotten help instead."

Yes I have sought help. Where has it gotten me? Nowhere.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Walilamdzi, Marawa and 2 others
skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Part of me is kind of split on wanting to die alone or with someone. The positive of being with someone is that I'm not alone. However I've lived most my life taking care of myself and doing everything alone. Seems appropriate to die alone too.

Reactions: Marawa, Addy92 and VanHeineken
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
I don't date or build close relationships precisely for this reason, I wouldn't even want my corpse found. I'd like to avoid bumming anyone out as much as possible.

Reactions: Marawa
bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
I wouldn't even want my corpse found

Me, too. I want to die alone in nature, somewhere far away from people, where nobody can find me, and let my broken body rot there until it becomes nothing but bones.

Reactions: Marawa, ReleaseMe and Caerula
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I don't date or build close relationships precisely for this reason, I wouldn't even want my corpse found. I'd like to avoid bumming anyone out as much as possible.
Same i rather not be found, but i want my family to move on with their lives and not worry about me gone missing, so im going to tell them where my body is in a delayed text.

Reactions: Marawa and Addy92
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Something which we don't all seem to agree on is what happens with our bodies after our death.
I would never want my body to rot, or for it to be gory.
Cremation would be my ideal way.

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
never really thought about my body after...i guess i wouldn't want my mom to find me dead, probably do it outside in a bush somewhere.

Reactions: Redrock, Kfoe!12, Asylla and 2 others
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Something which we don't all seem to agree on is what happens with our bodies after our death.
Eh that was a concern of mines before but now i dont care as much.

Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
probably do it outside in a bush somewhere.

This made me laugh out loud. Idk if that was your intention, but thanks regardless.

Reactions: Squidward
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
Same i rather not be found, but i want my family to move on with their lives and not worry about me gone missing, so im going to tell them where my body is in a delayed text.

Yeah, I worry about that. It doesn't seem like disappearing is any easier on the loved ones left behind. I figure once I get down to just acquaintances and noone relies on me I'll pretend to get into the hippy lifestyle and tell everyone imma go live off the grid on a compound before catching the bus.

Im with you on not being gory. If there was a relatively simple way to cremate myself so no-one had to deal with the corpse, I'd be all over that idea.

I think I'd want to end up in the ocean. Drowning sounds peaceful if you accept it, (and inevitable if you don't.) It also quells allot of my concerns about the corpse left behind. Plus I might get lucky and become food for a giant squid or some other badass water monster!

Reactions: Lion
Asylla

Asylla

Apr 16, 2018
I remember when I read Harry Potter as a kid, there's a point where Hermione cast a spell on her parents that made them forget she ever existed. I wish I could do something similar. Not only do I want to die alone, I also don't want to be remembered.

Reactions: ReleaseMe, AnnihilatedAnna, Squidward and 1 other person

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Dying alone doesn't bother me, because i believe that i am utterly alone existentially. Besides, it means i have more dignity and people won't have to watch me suffer.

Reactions: Redrock, Superfluous and Jessica-
Jessica-

Jessica-

Experienced
Mar 26, 2019
Every stable adult I know doesn't want to die alone, but I personally want to die alone, it basically means you have nothing left to live for so it seems like a fit end. I would never want someone to come to my funeral crying.

Anyone thoughts? I have no idea if people here wants to die alone or are just starving for affection.

I am totally with you on this. I want to die alone, I don't wish to be remembered and i just wish to vaporize.

Reactions: Marawa, Redrock and Superfluous

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
The reality is that we can't just vapourise. Family will be involved, imo it's a requisite that one ought to do everything possible to minimise the impact of our death on other people, this issue can't be ignored or wished away.someone will find the body and then there's all your paperwork to be tidied up to get a death certificate. The body will have to be identified one way or another. These are serious issues for how a death impacts others. Of all the methods available there are some that deal with these things better than others. It's within our control to make all this as tidy as possible for those who have to deal with things after we're gone, no matter how much we want to end it.

Last edited:
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I will have to die alone in a motel because I don't want people to be an accomplice to my suicide when I go.

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
The reality is that we can't just vapourise. Family will be involved, imo it's a requisite that one ought to do everything possible to minimise the impact of our death on other people, this issue can't be ignored or wished away.someone will find the body and then there's all your paperwork to be tidied up to get a death certificate. .....It's within our control to make all this as tidy as possible for those who have to deal with things after we're gone, no matter how much we want to end it.
First of all this is not true for many suicidal people. I don't have family that care or will do anything even in death.
I think that's a harsh presumption & duty to put upon ppl already bogged down with suicidal depression, probably brought on by dire circumstances to worry everything is tidy. In my case these ppl don't give a damn so why should I?
I get don't run out in traffic & putting innocents involved & obviously if you have minor kids you should try but if you can't you shouldn't be admonished for it. imho

Reactions: 406metallicblue and Superfluous
Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
It doesn't matter anyway, you'll be dead. I'm sure you won't decide when you die that you should've died with someone.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I have always had this odd feeling that i came into this world on my own (don't know if thats cause i was taken into care & they took me before she even held me)
But i sure as hell will die alone. (when i was still married & my ex mentioned a pact that freaked me out, i want to die alone)

R

retarddd

Aug 10, 2018
same, I would rather have no one left since I can do what I want without anyone being sad or ruining my plan

Reactions: WOODESITY and Marawa
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I would want someone there if I knew they wouldn't interfere. But I could never know that.

Reactions: Superfluous and WOODESITY
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I wanna die alone and never be found

Reactions: Superfluous