dory

dory

dorothy<3
Jul 1, 2023
Im tired of fighting physically and mentally. My body is very weak since I barely eat and now I can't even tell when I'm hungry. My body is constantly in pain and its destroying my mental health even more. Im tired of being tired. Since I am so tired and have no motivation I can't even find a method to CTB. I think i will just forever suffer.

Sorry if there is any mistakes my first language isn't english. There is no meaning behind this either i just needed to say something to anyone since I have no one

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 90starve, animetal, Sannti and 3 others
tearsad

tearsad

lost
Jul 12, 2023
it's good that you shared your thoughts. You're not alone. Every day I struggle with the thoughts in my head and dream of falling asleep forever. This pressure is killing. I hope you find peace.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Same, I'm always tired, I finally found a method to ctb, I can't wait till I have all my stuff ready

Reactions: saddestbunny
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
''I'm tired of being tired'' really hit home. drugs have gotten me trough these last few months (thank god for ketamine) and I don't see anything ahead for me. I genuinely hope you find the peace you so deserve <3<3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful suffering like that and I understand that it's so tiring feeling trapped here, I certainly wish that it's easier to permanently escape from all the suffering, suicide shouldn't be so difficult. But anyway best wishes, to me existing truly is so dreadful.