• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Curious if anyone here also likes D&D. Feel free to share information about your characters/campaigns! I love to see character art especially, here are some of my OCs:
In order from top to bottom they are Cypress, Kallista and Nectar. I hope these uploaded correctly because I'm on my phone :p

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I must admit that I became interested in this universe only after playing Baldur's Gate 3.
It seems interesting.
Specifically, I mean forgotten realms, because if I understand correctly, the configurations are not related to each other. I'm not sure because I'm new to this. Forgotten Realms is the most popular, so it has the most content (I guess).

My favorite races are Drow and Duergar.
This is due to the fact that I like "evil" in games/movies/series, etc.
Currently, I don't have a specific favorite character. If I had to choose, I would choose a character from Baldur's Gate 3, because I mainly know them.
It would probably be: Ketheric Thorm.
This is an interesting character with a rich history

Maybe Bane. I like the idea of tyrannical power. He also seems to be the most reasonable of the dead three.

Reactions: SmallKoy
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I've never played D&D but I want to one day. It looks really fun!

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I must admit that I became interested in this universe only after playing Baldur's Gate 3.
It seems interesting.
Specifically, I mean forgotten realms, because if I understand correctly, the configurations are not related to each other. I'm not sure because I'm new to this. Forgotten Realms is the most popular, so it has the most content (I guess).
Baldur's Gate is awesome :D it also helped me get more into D&D, though I did play it a bit before Baldur's Gate. The Forgotten Realms is a campaign setting. D&D is a game, but The Forgotten Realms is separate to the game. Kind of hard to explain. I haven't actually been able to play a campaign set in The Forgotten Realms yet, but I'd really like to. All the campaigns I've been in so far are homebrew (aka, the world and campaign are unofficial content). My favourite character from BG3 is probably Astarion, mostly because I really didn't like him at first, but after learning about his past history I really grew attached to him.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Baldur's Gate is awesome :D it also helped me get more into D&D, though I did play it a bit before Baldur's Gate. The Forgotten Realms is a campaign setting. D&D is a game, but The Forgotten Realms is separate to the game. Kind of hard to explain. I haven't actually been able to play a campaign set in The Forgotten Realms yet, but I'd really like to. All the campaigns I've been in so far are homebrew (aka, the world and campaign are unofficial content). My favourite character from BG3 is probably Astarion, mostly because I really didn't like him at first, but after learning about his past history I really grew attached to him.
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Yes, Astarion is a cool character.
I helped him become the greatest vampire in the world.
In practice, he became a worse person than Cazador :)
But like I said, I like evil.
However, of all the companions, I like Minthara the most.
I like her brutal pragmatism.
The fact that I could slaughter the emerald grove was a very pleasant surprise.
Unfortunately, in games we usually have to be "good".

I also like the concept of Gods and the fact that they fight each other.

I need to delve deeper into this universe, but I want to focus on Forgotten Realms.
This seems extensive.
D&D seems to be the backbone on which anyone can build their own configuration.
At least that's how I currently understand it.