• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
death

drinking vodka through your eyeball.... 'eye ball paul' style (from kevin and perry go large)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Death

A ton of asian beetles crawling all over you biting you and you choking on a few

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Deleted member 10430

Deleted member 10430

Arcanist
Sep 9, 2019
Alive (i lack the relevant genitalia ;p )

Plucking your body apart with tweezers .. skin, fat, muscle, tendons, etc etc . Presumably you'd bleed out on reaching major vessels??

MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
Alive - I don't expect many would make it as far as blood vessels, except maybe wrists? Depends on how well the individual can fight the Survival InstinctTM.

Snorting coal dust.

• Wow
Reactions: Endex
Deleted member 10430

Deleted member 10430

Arcanist
Sep 9, 2019
Dead but I'm guessing itd take a while
ie yeah, i think id give it a go!

Freeze/ suffocate to death by climbing into a chest freezer

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No idea what that is but sure, dead.

Bully someone until they get mad enough to call a SWAT team on you and give them your address.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Dead, about sixteen times over.

Stab your wrists repeatedly with those four-coloured retractable ballpoint pens.
Alive.

Kidnap a wealthy politician's son/daughter and demand a massive ransom.

In my country kidnappers get sentenced either to death or life imprisonment.

Last edited:
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Alive. But grossed out. (edit: this was a response to the turkey vulture way to die.)

Stick your head in a hive of killer bees.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Alive. Fuck bees.

Destroy a single beehive by setting off a bomb that kills everything in a 50-mile radius.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Alive. I don't do selfie's. :blarg:

Time travel back to the past before you were born and stop your parents from ever conceiving you by turning your father into an incel and convincing your mother to get a hysterectomy.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Time travel back to the past before you were born and stop your parents from ever conceiving you by turning your father into an incel and convincing your mother to get a hysterectomy.
Dead, a hundread times over. A game-breaker, this one.

Smear milk or honey over yourself and let insects and other vermin devour you over time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Alive. I hate insects and I'm pretty sure it would be pretty hard to actually die this way unless they were like fire ants or yellowjackets which uh, no thanks.

Setting off really big fireworks that are illegal due to being highly explosive.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Setting off really big fireworks that are illegal due to being highly explosive.
Dead. I like the idea of taking others with me.

In a human-shaped cage, hung on public display to die from exposure to the elements. or from thirst and starvation.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Painful as it sounds...possibly dead. Only if it's used as a public method of execution and I feel like that's what I deserve.

Working as a telephone pole technician and one day your shoes are just a bit too slippery......

• Hugs
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Working as a telephone pole technician and one day your shoes are just a bit too slippery......
Dead. I consider electrocution a merciful escape. I'd probably die without knowing it.

Be martyred for your beliefs, religious or not. How you die is up to your persecutors.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably dead, I'm pretty stubborn when it comes to some of my beliefs.

Playing a prank on strangers by threatening them with a fake gun only for the next person you prank to have a real gun on them when you try to scare them.

• Wow
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Playing a prank on strangers by threatening them with a fake gun only for the next person you prank to have a real gun on them when you try to scare them.
Alive. Sadly, I wish this one worked. Where I live, airsoft guns aren't even allowed as they look too realistic. Giving your NERF gun a paint job and brandishing it at people in your neighbourhood is only going to get you arrested and thrown in jail.

Self-immolation to make a political statement.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Probably alive. Don't care about politics THAT much...

Jump up and down on a dragon's belly until it wakes up and tries to kill you.

• Wow
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

DoNotBoopTheSnoot
Dec 25, 2020
Jump up and down on a dragon's belly until it wakes up and tries to kill you.
Dead. Actually, it depends on the creature's intelligence. If the dragon's not very smart I think my death will be fairly quick and painless. The chromatic dragons of D&D on the other hand...

(If you were a vampire in a medieval fantasy setting)

Provoke a trigger-happy, armed to the teeth peasant lynch mob out for blood.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Dead, triggering people like that can be fun.

Spending all of your current assets on McDonald's and eating all that McDonald's in one sitting.

• Love