• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
I heard that getting drunk increase the success rate. But does it cause peeing ourselves? It's embarrassing!

• Yay!
Reactions: SVEN and zeldalover
L

lemonheads

Nov 24, 2023
I feel like that depends on your method. I've seen a few people who said they failed ODing because they puked up everything.

Reactions: BrainShower
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Death itself causes involuntary urination and involuntary excretion as well. Granted, it is embarrassing but you'll be dead and therefore whatever is happening in the world of the living shouldn't be any of your concern and involuntary urination/ excretion after death is completely normal and natural.

Reactions: untildeathdousapart, BrainShower, LeperGnome and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm definitely having a few drinks before I put myself out of my misery.

Reactions: SVEN and LeperGnome
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Getting drunk should decrease your SI.

Getting too drunk usually makes you fail when you pass out unexpectedly or cannot physically do it correctly.

If you can relieve yourself just before your attempt, you should stay "dry" for a while.

Note...you are dead. What can possibly be embarassing?

Reactions: SenseOfLoss, Praestat_Mori and hermestrimegistus
L

lemonheads

Nov 24, 2023
Can alcohol avoid puking?
Fasting can prevent puking, what would you puke if there isn't anything in your stomach? I'm not 100% sure that would stop it entirely.

Someone already mentioned what I was going to say about drinking and attempting, it's going to mess with how you can function, which is what I meant by "depending on your method."

It wouldn't affect jumping, but it could affect your ability to hang or OD. At least that's how I think.

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Alcohol is the best si suppressant imo. Benzos are too lazy and sterile. Alcohol makes me emotional and reckless.

zrh389

zrh389

Nov 12, 2023
Fasting can prevent puking, what would you puke if there isn't anything in your stomach? I'm not 100% sure that would stop it entirely.

Someone already mentioned what I was going to say about drinking and attempting, it's going to mess with how you can function, which is what I meant by "depending on your method."

It wouldn't affect jumping, but it could affect your ability to hang or OD. At least that's how I think.
Do you mean, could it make me less ability or more ability to hang or OD?

LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
Do you mean, could it make me less ability or more ability to hang or OD?
Alcohol disinhibits, it will most likely help you overcome your SI and you're more likely to go through with ctb. I think what the other poster meant is that you shouldn't get too drunk or might mess up your ctb attempt. I know I'm going to use alcohol and benzos when my time comes.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I heard that getting drunk increase the success rate. But does it cause peeing ourselves? It's embarrassing!
I have been a hospice aide for some years.. It's my job to clean up the bodies after death, among other things.

EVERYONE pees and poos after death. The amount depends on how much you are and drank within 24ish hours of death.

It's just part of the deal. There is literally no way to totally avoid it.

untildeathdousapart

untildeathdousapart

Dec 2, 2023
I think being worried about peeing yourself should be completely pointless since youd be dead and its also completely normal in those situations.