J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
Hey all,

I posted not too long ago but still have been unable to follow through with my plans. I plan to use partial suspension hanging from my wardrobe, however I haven't been able to gather the courage. I'm hoping there's something I could take to help with that.

I have tried getting drunk a few times but this didn't seem to help me - if anything it numbed my desire to die, which is strange since I've heard it's supposed to help.

I have some codeine, sertraline (zoloft) and mirtazapine (remeron). Would any of these help with overcoming the inhibitions stopping me from following through? Does anyone know of effective ways to dull the survival instincts other than alcohol?

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hey all,

I posted not too long ago but still have been unable to follow through with my plans. I plan to use partial suspension hanging from my wardrobe, however I haven't been able to gather the courage. I'm hoping there's something I could take to help with that.

I have tried getting drunk a few times but this didn't seem to help me - if anything it numbed my desire to die, which is strange since I've heard it's supposed to help.

I have some codeine, sertraline (zoloft) and mirtazapine (remeron). Would any of these help with overcoming the inhibitions stopping me from following through? Does anyone know of effective ways to dull the survival instincts other than alcohol?

Codeine is the only medication you listed that would help. Try 60-120 mg. If you take more, you might really enjoy the high and decide to become an opiate addict instead of hanging yourself.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Codeine is the only medication you listed that would help. Try 60-120 mg. If you take more, you might really enjoy the high and decide to become an opiate addict instead of hanging yourself.

what about DXM? That's easy to get.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
what about DXM? That's easy to get.

It depends on the person. DXM can have weeeeeird effects, like all dissociatives.

If someone wants to use DXM to easy anxiety, I would definitely recommend trying it a couple times to see how it affects them.

Reactions: dano6533 and Sonnenblume