EternalPain

EternalPain

To live means to suffer
Sep 11, 2023
For me, weed makes me lazy and I start to think about the universe, how nothing matters and just listen to music, and it really helps with thoughts about suicide. Pregabalin/Lyrica also gives me a comfortable buzz and just enough euphoria to usually decide that it can wait and I should enjoy the feeling to the fullest. Alcohol tho just kinda worsens my mood once I start sobering up, but right after I drink it can make me motivated to talk so sometimes it's still helpful enough if it's just a social issue and the people I talk to make me feel better.
Does anyone else have experiences with drugs and how they help with or worsen the thoughts?
(Not sure if this should be in suicide discussion since this is more about drugs and their effects, tell me if this is the wrong place)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: crxssedho3
C

CtlvrX

Sep 30, 2023
I've made the same experiance like you with weed. I think mirtazapin worked a little bit too, but the thing is, that antidepressants may work, may not. Venlafaxin did nothing, only side effects. In psychatry they use here often lorezepam for a short time - because of the addiction risk. I hope you find your way to happiness, whatever you will do.

crxssedho3

crxssedho3

Insecure security
Sep 30, 2023
For me, weed makes me lazy and I start to think about the universe, how nothing matters and just listen to music, and it really helps with thoughts about suicide. Pregabalin/Lyrica also gives me a comfortable buzz and just enough euphoria to usually decide that it can wait and I should enjoy the feeling to the fullest. Alcohol tho just kinda worsens my mood once I start sobering up, but right after I drink it can make me motivated to talk so sometimes it's still helpful enough if it's just a social issue and the people I talk to make me feel better.
Does anyone else have experiences with drugs and how they help with or worsen the thoughts?
(Not sure if this should be in suicide discussion since this is more about drugs and their effects, tell me if this is the wrong place)
I love weed. It makes everything feel better. When I'm not smoking I feel like the air around me is so heavy but one blunt makes that shit light asf. it's just an alternate state of mind that's why we feel better smoking and taking substances. I have depression and anxiety and undiagnosed bpd and weed is the only thing that helps when I feel like im in an episode or on the edge of one. Instead of going through so much mental anguish all day I'd rather smother it.

However some downsides for me (being a daily heavy smoker); is the appetite changes, and sleep changes. Weed makes me tired but I stay up all night even high. I can't eat at all unless I smoke right before but even then since im so used to smoking and not indulging when I get the munchies it really fucked up my stomach and how I feel hunger (I don't anymore). I lost the love for food I used to have like complete 180 I can't stand when people want to eat when I'm with them. I'm also at the point now where my tolerance is so high I don't get that euphoric feeling any more which in turn makes me depressed and spend more money lol.

If there was a way to smoke without tolerance getting higher and without the appetite bullshit I think I'd be a little happier in life. but for now I'll take the numbness it brings cuz that feels better than anything else!