• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I've had severe social anxiety and depression, and I've tried some drugs for around a year now. My doctor changed my medication to effexor and zoloft, and I think that effexor has helped tremendously on the social anxiety end. I still feel emotionally numb and empty, but it's far better to have no emotions than to be constantly anxious. I can't believe that just a few months ago I was too scared to walk into the grocery store. Either the medication helped or my changed perspective on life helped, but I think it was the effexor. For anyone else dealing with social anxiety I would recommend effexor (not sponsored)

G

Graycy09

Feb 14, 2023
Glad to hear it's working for you! I was on it for a little while and it helped tremendously with negative thoughts. The only downside for me is that it made me physically exhausted so I'm still in the process of finding what works for me.

Be super proud of yourself!

Reactions: FadingSunshine
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
I'm so glad it's working. I never got there with Effexor and it does give me hope to see things like this. Good luck!!

Reactions: FadingSunshine