• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
So after reading about all these failed attempts. I'm thinking that OD ing on drugs while taking a bath will kill you. Because while you're passed out on drugs, you will drown in the tub...kinda like how Whitney Houston died
Feedback?

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Ive heard of people taking quite a bit of K and going to have a relaxing bath & accidentally going that way-but yes as above-far from full proof-kinda "seems" like a nice thought though do.esnt it. I love baths-well used to-no longer enjoy anything at all. Nothing. Its the strangest feeling

Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
So after reading about all these failed attempts. I'm thinking that OD ing on drugs while taking a bath will kill you. Because while you're passed out on drugs, you will drown in the tub...kinda like how Whitney Houston died
Feedback?
was thinking about this one aswell but was told you will wake up once submerged

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
was thinking about this one aswell but was told you will wake up once submerged
The singer from The Cranberries-last year:
On 15 January 2018, O'Riordan was found unresponsive at the London Hilton on Park Lane hotel in Mayfair. She was pronounced dead later that same morning.[44][69] The cause of death was not immediately made public, but an inquest held on 6 September[70] ruled that she died as a result of accidental drowning in a bathtub, following sedation by alcohol intoxication. Empty bottles were found in O'Riordan's room (five miniature bottles and a champagne bottle)

Does happen -where you dont wake up-but prob one of those things where if you are not meaning to it will happen by mistake-but if you are attempting-it wont work- thats called sods law!
I remember this one as was near to where I lived and lots of people I knew, knew her, though of course a total tragedy all around- as accidental- I remember thinking in the back of my mind-seems like a nice way to go-if it was the right time I mean-not for her of course

Last edited:
Reactions: Qverty7455
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Plus didn't Whitney go into a bath that was too hot?
There is a show in the U.K. with the top pathologist that did Princess Diana autopsy and he said burning water was a factor.

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Plus didn't Whitney go into a bath that was too hot?
There is a show in the U.K. with the top pathologist that did Princess Diana autopsy and he said burning water was a factor.
Yeah think Whitey was a combo of factors-but def part drowning-never heard that about Pi Di how bizarre! seems very odd