ayanti

ayanti

Death Seeker
Aug 22, 2024
So, over the past few months I've looked into quite a few methods; including hanging (both full and partial), carbon monoxide and drowning.

Drowning has really stuck with me and I want to make it my method. At first I figured since I can't swim, it would be an easy method. However, I'm pretty sure I'd still panic and try to stay afloat due to SI.

I'm not entirely sure what had lead me to this idea but I want to drive my car into a nearby lake at midnight and drown. Would this be a stupid idea? I read somewhere a car can stay afloat for 30-120 seconds and once the vehicle becomes even partially submerged, the odds of survival are slim.

If I do this at midnight or some odd hours of the night, I doubt anyone would be around to try and save me. Plus, I won't be able to get out even if SI kicks in and I'll just essentially drown; which is my plan.

What would be odds of this method working? Should I choose to just walk into the lake with some weights and drown that way?

• Love
Reactions: kelp_301 and Kalista
B

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
The doors cannot be opened due to pressure from the water so close your windows and get drunk. I hope life leads you away from this but no judgement if not. Good luck friend

Reactions: guest6362
sodalover

sodalover

vocaloid to cope -- he/him
Aug 17, 2023
this would work, but it would feel a little painful for sure (there's a burning feeling when water enters your lungs). i'm assuming that pain isn't an issue though
i wish you the best whether you go through with this or not ^_^

K

kelp_301

Aug 31, 2024
What if you were sedative? Like maybe under the influence of alcohol? Would that make it less painfull? Not encouraging any1 here but I just want to know. I hope it'll be painless for you and I hopre you'll find peace sum day <3