• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stonertwili

stonertwili

Everything Under The Sun and Nothing All The Same
Oct 29, 2023
So, there are several major bodies of water near my house. Just recently two people were found floating in the river down the street. I think I might try drowning there.
What are ways to limit my mobility and cognitive reasoning, so that fight or flight doesn't kick in?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The only option you have is becoming deeply unconscious (like when u have a surgery).

Can you swim?

Reactions: stonertwili
stonertwili

stonertwili

Oct 29, 2023
The only option you have is becoming deeply unconscious (like when u have a surgery).

Can you swim?
I can swim, although in such water I probably wouldn't be able to get to solid ground before suffocating. I don't wanna take chances though.

Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
Just the obvious drinking and etc. and tiring yourself out as much as possible.

I imagine a river would be harder than a lake or sea since there's no way to get far enough you can't physically swim back.

Reactions: stonertwili
stonertwili

stonertwili

Oct 29, 2023
Just the obvious drinking and etc. and tiring yourself out as much as possible.

I imagine a river would be harder than a lake or sea since there's no way to get far enough you can't physically swim back.
It's a pretty big river and I've never swam bigger distances than a swimming pool. I'm pretty out of shape from being advised to take it easy since I'm on blood thinners. And from what I see, there are no easy points to climb up from.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Also the water temperature plays a role here, the colder the water the faster your body cooles down what leads to faster exhaustion.

stonertwili

stonertwili

Oct 29, 2023
Also the water temperature plays a role here, the colder the water the faster your body cooles down what leads to faster exhaustion.
It's been getting colder here. It's 46 and lowering. And if I go out in just regular clothing that would definitely make me colder much faster.
And I have notice as an anemic im incredibly susceptible to the cold. My extremities have occasionally become useless. (Hands curling/numb and hard to move, slowed/heavy movement in general)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori