• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
Hi, I am new here but I have been suicidal for a while. I overdosed before and failed. To me, the most important thing is to succeed in ending things. Pain is secondary. I have become quite adamant that I will weigh myself down in a blowhole near the beach and drown myself(as being deep underwater leaves no room for survival), someone has drowned there before. I will drink about a liter of vodka beforehand to try and reduce SI. I also have access to the darknet if there are drugs someone could recommend I take to perhaps knock me out or even kill me before I enter the water. Just wondering if this sounds like a good method and if anyone has any advice for me. Thanks guys

Reactions: TimetoGo!
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
the quickest and most painless method is the nitrogen exit bag.
there is a very good ebook on amazon and there is an excellent guide here too.
in short you will need to buy a chicken roasting bag, duct tape and a nitrogen cylinder, it is not difficult to buy.

Reactions: garrypallister99
G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
there is a very good ebook on amazon and there is an excellent guide here too.
in short you will need to buy a chicken roasting bag, duct tape and a nitrogen cylinder, it is not difficult to buy.
Thanks for the response Wagner, would this be a more reliable method than drowning? I'm not concerned about pain so much, I just want to ensure death as the outcome

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023

Thanks for the response Wagner, would this be a more reliable method than drowning? I'm not concerned about pain so much, I just want to ensure death as the outcome
From what I've researched here on the forum and on the ebook, death happens in 5 minutes.
but if you are not worried about pain there is the option of hanging, make a hanging knot and throw yourself at least two meters high with the rope around your neck, you will die instantly with a broken neck.
if you only use a chair you will die a slow death by asphyxiation.
I can't paste links here, but you can easily find youtube videos teaching how to make the hanging knot.
in portuguese is "nó de forca" or "nó de enforcamento".

G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
From what I've researched here on the forum and on the ebook, death happens in 5 minutes.
but if you are not worried about pain there is the option of hanging, make a hanging knot and throw yourself at least two meters high with the rope around your neck, you will die instantly with a broken neck.
if you only use a chair you will die a slow death by asphyxiation.
I can't paste links here, but you can easily find youtube videos teaching how to make the hanging knot.
in portuguese is "nó de forca" or "nó de enforcamento".
Thanks again, I don't really want to ctb by hanging because it would horrify my mom for my whole life to find me like that but if it's the only option then I would do it. Do you think the drowning would work ?

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
Hi, I am new here but I have been suicidal for a while. I overdosed before and failed. To me, the most important thing is to succeed in ending things. Pain is secondary. I have become quite adamant that I will weigh myself down in a blowhole near the beach and drown myself(as being deep underwater leaves no room for survival), someone has drowned there before. I will drink about a liter of vodka beforehand to try and reduce SI. I also have access to the darknet if there are drugs someone could recommend I take to perhaps knock me out or even kill me before I enter the water. Just wondering if this sounds like a good method and if anyone has any advice for me. Thanks guys
Do you think buying sleeping pills, swallowing them at once so that you fall asleep and and instantly jump into the water? I don't think you would feel the pain of drowning because you are asleep. I think that's a way to die in peace

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Thanks again, I don't really want to ctb by hanging because it would horrify my mom for my whole life to find me like that but if it's the only option then I would do it. Do you think the drowning would work ?
if you can buy diazepam or rohypnol(flunitrazepam) maybe it will work. Other drugs like zolpidem only induce sleep and you could wake up when you fall into the water, you would have to calculate the time it takes to take effect, are you going to do this in a pond or in a bathroom?

G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
Do you think buying sleeping pills, swallowing them at once so that you fall asleep and and instantly jump into the water? I don't think you would feel the pain of drowning because you are asleep. I think that's a way to die in peace
I appreciate that mate !
if you can buy diazepam or rohypnol(flunitrazepam) maybe it will work. Other drugs like zolpidem only induce sleep and you could wake up when you fall into the water, you would have to calculate the time it takes to take effect, are you going to do this in a pond or in a bathroom?
Thanks. Planning on doing it in a blowhole by the beach, it's like a little lake

Reactions: _Alfarooq_