• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sufferingoftheworld

Sep 6, 2021
Hello again guys!

I know drowning has already been discussed quite often here. And my research shows that drowning is not a very peaceful method. But for all those out there that are desperate as well and find it so very complicated to even get their hands on SN, let alone N or don't bear to wait any longer: How are your thoughts on driving my car straight up into a lake or river at nighttime?
The additional thing with the car has not come up so often here as far as I can see. But what I figure is: drowning might be 'unpleasant' as it is. Howevery, being in a car with your safety belt on could help me with SI. If SI sets in and my body starts to struggle, it will use up all the remaining oxygen trying to get out of the car. And I am hoping that it would be too late by then, having no other choice but to drown because I couldn't get out. So it might be a painful way to go, but at least one with a very high chance of success.
What are your thoughts on that?
nIce greetings to the community

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, not-2-b-the-answer, therealguy1986 and 2 others
M

My_name_is_Luka

Experienced
Apr 28, 2020
that seems like a traumatic experience..

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and not-2-b-the-answer
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
Maybe drugs and alcohol will help with the SI. Whatever you decide sending lots of l❤️‍ve

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner