R

Rudra009

Jan 14, 2024
guys im doing it tonight, im thinking of drowning unconscious, any ideas on how to get unconscious, i have a tub i can fill water with and go off

• Love
Reactions: Hysteria
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you don't have any strong anesthetics it's gonna be difficult. You can try hyperventilation and SWB but it's not that easy.

Please reconsider your decision there are better methods than drowning.

R

Rudra009

Jan 14, 2024
but i do consider this a good one
its easy and i can do it rn
i dont have anything avalible rn
jut any wat to get me unconscious maybe by household stuff?

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023

• Informative
Reactions: MeaningDork, Hysteria, Justnotme and 1 other person
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I'm also considering drowning as a backup plan. I believed in defenestration, but I found some articles where people survived unbelievable jumps. The possibility of that much pain worries me. I'll stay on this thread to read about additional resources. I hope we all will find peace. ☮️🕊️

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
I'm not recommending this to anyone but usually if you jump from quite a height into deep water then you will probably/most likely break a lot of bones disabling you to swim and then you'll drown. If anything your brain will probably shut down before you hit the water as that's a way your brain protects the body and it's pain

MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
I'm not recommending this to anyone but usually if you jump from quite a height into deep water then you will probably/most likely break a lot of bones disabling you to swim and then you'll drown. If anything your brain will probably shut down before you hit the water as that's a way your brain protects the body and it's pain
That sounds like it sucks actually.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
this is 1 out of 2 methods i've chosen to die by. take a shitton of sleeping pills, then get in the bath abt 30 mins after. that's my plan, can't see why it wouldn't work.

Reactions: sevennn