• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I have been thinking of this as an alternative to SN. SN is relatively easy for me to get but it feels like it would traumatise my family and friends knowing that I died in my home.

The plan I am thinking of is getting a somewhat robust cheap rubber boat (the one kids play around with in the summer).

I will row out as far as I can. The outside temperature is around 0 degrees celcius so I will dress in thick clothes. I will bring some items which I will consume once I reached far enough from land:

IR Oxycontin.
Benzodiazepines.
Anti-vomit meditation.
Some alcohol.
My favourite music.
A knife.

Once the medication's are starting to out me out I will cut a hole in the boat, allowing it to slowly sink. I will do this at night so hopefully no one comes to the rescue. Put on some music and try to stay calm and sleep.

What could go wrong here? Is it possible SI will kick in even if I basically OD on instant release opiates?

It's either this, SN or jumping for me. My main goal is less pain and trauma to everyone around me.

Reactions: _Minsk, f1berz and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I was thinking of drowning a while ago, jumping off a ferry with a backpack filled with around 30 pounds of weight.
My plan was to punch a couple of holes in the waistband and secure it with thick cable ties so I couldn't remove the pack when I went into the water.

Reactions: StillBreathing and f1berz
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I think the cold water and thick clothing will take care of any attempt to swim back to shore. Hypothermia will probably kick in quickly as well numbing my emotions. Sinking to the depths while conscious frightens me so that's not an option for me.

Reactions: Action and WAITING TO DIE
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
Why not taking sn then sink, you will lose consciousness before drowning

Reactions: Action, StillBreathing and WAITING TO DIE
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
That s sort of my plan too. Od on oxys then drowning unconsciously