A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Hello all. Have previously taken an OD and tried hanging unsuccessfully. Due to the first one, my husband and parents are always keeping an eye on me and won't leave me for more than a few hours by myself. My idea would be to place a heavy dumbbell across my neck to restrict me and weigh me down and then to fill the bath and drown. Appreciate drowning in painful but I don't really have any other things I can do. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you!

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Guess the SI would be too bad to succeed by this method

Reactions: Saed, autumnal, RileyTanaka and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Have to agree with the above poster. Maybe a deep lake or river? I've no other ideas but SI is reaaaly strong when drowning too

Reactions: Theregoesthatidea
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Hello all. Have previously taken an OD and tried hanging unsuccessfully. Due to the first one, my husband and parents are always keeping an eye on me and won't leave me for more than a few hours by myself. My idea would be to place a heavy dumbbell across my neck to restrict me and weigh me down and then to fill the bath and drown. Appreciate drowning in painful but I don't really have any other things I can do. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you!
What happened with the hanging attempt?

Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
drowning suicide is terrifying: after a while in the water, you cannot breathe and large quantities of water enter your lungs and stomach.

RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
There's no other "nice" way to say it: this is a bad idea.

Reactions: AtSea2020
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
drowning suicide is terrifying: after a while in the water, you cannot breathe and large quantities of water enter your lungs and stomach.

Wow, you don't say...? :haha:

• Love
Reactions: AtSea2020 and Shinkansen
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@AtSea2020, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. I'm afraid that any weight I could lift into position like that would also be a weight I could dislodge when SI kicks in and my body starts struggling. Even if I added some drugs to knock myself out, our physical selves have prehistoric orders to fight their way out of scenarios like that, even when our conscious minds are sedated up the wazoo.

Please have a look through the forum resources to try to find a better way. Be careful and be gentle with yourself, ok?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: kerolox and Saed
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
unfortunately, the SI is almost guaranteed to stop you, possibly even before you put the weight on - if not, you'll likely get an adrenaline rush and push off the weight/sit up so you can breathe again. i agree with @Soul, look through the resource megathread to see if anything else seems somewhat possible. do your family allow you to receive packages or check them beforehand? if there's no restriction there, then perhaps go for SN

A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Have to agree with the above poster. Maybe a deep lake or river? I've no other ideas but SI is reaaaly strong when drowning too
Thank you. All of the rivers near by are really shallow and most lakes are for fishing or on private land.
There's no other "nice" way to say it: this is a bad idea.
I know it's not the best. Wonder how some people have managed to drown in a bath successfully?!
What happened with the hanging attempt?
I tried to hang from our bannister and I couldn't pass out. All it did was make my neck sore.
unfortunately, the SI is almost guaranteed to stop you, possibly even before you put the weight on - if not, you'll likely get an adrenaline rush and push off the weight/sit up so you can breathe again. i agree with @Soul, look through the resource megathread to see if anything else seems somewhat possible. do your family allow you to receive packages or check them beforehand? if there's no restriction there, then perhaps go for SN
I don't know whether it is possible to order SN in England? Would have to collect the package rather than risk my husband opening it. Have no idea how much it costs or where would be a reliable place to purchase it from. Thanks for your help.
@AtSea2020, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. I'm afraid that any weight I could lift into position like that would also be a weight I could dislodge when SI kicks in and my body starts struggling. Even if I added some drugs to knock myself out, our physical selves have prehistoric orders to fight their way out of scenarios like that, even when our conscious minds are sedated up the wazoo.

Please have a look through the forum resources to try to find a better way. Be careful and be gentle with yourself, ok?

Thanks for your help. Would rather not be in this situation but suffering from a debilitating medical condition that I won't get better from means that I can't go on like this anymore. I am devastated that things have ended up like this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Thank you. All of the rivers near by are really shallow and most lakes are for fishing or on private land.

I know it's not the best. Wonder how some people have managed to drown in a bath successfully?!

I tried to hang from our bannister and I couldn't pass out. All it did was make my neck sore.

I don't know whether it is possible to order SN in England? Would have to collect the package rather than risk my husband opening it. Have no idea how much it costs or where would be a reliable place to purchase it from. Thanks for your help.
Most likely accident! It's weird how some people can take a xanax and die swallowing their tongues then we're here planning for 1000x that scenario.

Reactions: AtSea2020
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
People who drown in the bathtub they pass out first due to alcohol or drugs

Reactions: Saed and AtSea2020
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020

i'm not super well-versed in SN, but i do believe you can order SN to england, it's a matter of legitamacy and purity. regarding price, i've seen posters say it fluctuates from £450-£750 roughly on the dark web. i doubt there's a 'reliable' place per se, but A and C appear to have the best overall reviews - if this sounds at all reasonable, then take a look in the SN megathread. if not, are there any times where you're home alone? if there are, you could retry hanging after looking into some threads to find what works best. the blunt truth about full-suspension hanging is that it will work if your setup is correct. it's the SI, potential interruptions and the convulsions that contribute to failing.

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
Try the shallow water method by inhaling and exhaling so fast (hyperventilate), take a deep breath then drown ur self the purpose here is to lose conscioussnous before staring to drown therefore u won't feel any pain.
Link to the thread : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/

Last edited:
Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I think only way this would work is taking alot of sleeping tablets and alcohol. Whitney Houston died in bath but I think that was years of hard drugs and what she took that night.

Reactions: _Minsk and ebt88
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
i'm not super well-versed in SN, but i do believe you can order SN to england, it's a matter of legitamacy and purity. regarding price, i've seen posters say it fluctuates from £450-£750 roughly on the dark web. i doubt there's a 'reliable' place per se, but A and C appear to have the best overall reviews - if this sounds at all reasonable, then take a look in the SN megathread. if not, are there any times where you're home alone? if there are, you could retry hanging after looking into some threads to find what works best. the blunt truth about full-suspension hanging is that it will work if your setup is correct. it's the SI, potential interruptions and the convulsions that contribute to failing.
450?!!! I got 150g for <£40
edit: oh you mean N? SN and N mean vastly diff things.

Reactions: kinzokukae, AtSea2020 and Lorntroubles
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Would work in theory but the natural response to drowning is very intense and I can't imagine you managing to not come back up for air.

A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020

Thank you for your considerate reply, appreciated. I wish there was a way to be careful and gentle and still achieve the desired results.
I

Most people who die in a bathtub don't die of actual drowning, or the drowning is secondary to another cause, like OD, stroke, heart attack.
I have sleeping tablets and alcohol and was hoping that would help with the situation.
Would work in theory but the natural response to drowning is very intense and I can't imagine you managing to not come back up for air.
Have found a few instances of where people have managed it just with alcohol in a bath tub. One person had just a bottle of cava. Wonder how they managed to keep themselves under water.
I think only way this would work is taking alot of sleeping tablets and alcohol. Whitney Houston died in bath but I think that was years of hard drugs and what she took that night.
I have sleeping tablets and alcohol but not the history of taking these things like Whitney!
Try the shallow water method by inhaling and exhaling so fast (hyperventilate), take a deep breath then drown ur self the purpose here is to lose conscioussnous before staring to drown therefore u won't feel any pain.
Link to the thread : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/shallow-water-blackout.4315/
Thank you. Sounds straight forward in theory. Wish it was that easy in practice...
Appreciate all of your help. I have been looking at the hanging info and there is so much I think I have confused myself. I agree with your thoughts about how it will work if done correctly. Think I could have maybe 2 hours by myself.

Last edited:
Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
Thank you for your considerate reply, appreciated. I wish there was a way to be careful and gentle and still achieve the desired results.

I have sleeping tablets and alcohol and was hoping that would help with the situation.

Have found a few instances of where people have managed it just with alcohol in a bath tub. One person had just a bottle of cava. Wonder how they managed to keep themselves under water.

I have sleeping tablets and alcohol but not the history of taking these things like Whitney!

Thank you. Sounds straight forward in theory. Wish it was that easy in practice...
Im not saying your like Whitney! Loads of zopiclone or other sleepers, alcohol and dumbbell might work. But there are better methods that will work if you look.

A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
Im not saying your like Whitney! Loads of zopiclone or other sleepers, alcohol and dumbbell might work. But there are better methods that will work if you look.
Ha, ha, I didn't take it like that re: Whitney! In terms of other methods, I want to try hanging again but if it doesn't work due to me messing it up and I end up in a bad way that will not be good.

Scooby-Doo

Scooby-Doo

Student
Oct 10, 2019
Ha, ha, I didn't take it like that re: Whitney! In terms of other methods, I want to try hanging again but if it doesn't work due to me messing it up and I end up in a bad way that will not be good.
I think my method is the charcoal one out the options in my car. Easy to get and seems pretty peaceful but at end of day who knows. If things get too much that's my way out. I wish you luck what ever you choose x

A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
I think my method is the charcoal one out the options in my car. Easy to get and seems pretty peaceful but at end of day who knows. If things get too much that's my way out. I wish you luck what ever you choose x
Thank you for that. I have a company car at the moment but am due to give it back shortly as I can no longer work. Probably best that I don't use that! Appreciate all of your help. All the best to you too x

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

I know that hope/wish of mine can sound out of place on this forum. But I think we should try not to be hard on ourselves on our way to the exit. Most of us have enough going on already and don't need dehydration, anemia and a lack of vitamins on top of everything else. x

Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and AtSea2020
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
450?!!! I got 150g for <£40
edit: oh you mean N? SN and N mean vastly diff things.

oh whoops i must've gotten them mixed up lol;;; either that or the person i saw posting got them mixed up instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Deleted member 14386