• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
I'm due to move into a flat alone on the 9th floor. I considered leaping from it but there's defo a 50/50 chance of survival. If I drop hanged myself using the balcony as an anchor (concrete with hole to loop thru) I'd probably have a strong enuf one to hold me as I'm pretty light. Just a horrible way and kinda public but I guess I'm not bothered as long as I'm dead and I guess I'd wanna be found and not cause people anguish by just vanishing. I am considering the more popular method of a partial hanging but I don't know if I could go thru with the slow process and I'd like it to be over fast. What do you guys think?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
For myself I think hanging and even partial seems really hard to accomplish. You have to have a rope or something strong enough to hold your weight and something to anchor it strong enough. Have to tie all knots securely which idk if I could. Too many variables. Too many ways something could go not as planned. Really interested in helium method I never knew about till I came to this site recently. Really want feedback from someone here who knows a lot about this method. I can't start a thread here yet or if I can, I haven't figured out how. But really need to know more about helium.

Reactions: Prime0 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
long drop isn't straightforward and has to be well planned in order the drop is not to long (=decapitation) or to short (=won't break your neck).

British table of drops:

Rope:

Sorry OP for entering your thread.
Really want feedback from someone here who knows a lot about this method. I can't start a thread here yet or if I can, I haven't figured out how. But really need to know more about helium.
Here some useful links:

Why do you want He and not N2? From what I read here in threads is difficult nowadays to get He (99.9% purity), N2 will do the job as well as a painless. Easier to acquire.

Last edited:
Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
Yeh I've thought about the drop. Seems longer drop is better. Probably not good I'll be hanging in view of someone's balcony which is why I'm considering the length. I guess I want it to be instant rather than screwing up and slowly being strangled (and maybe rescued) Decapitation probably isn't great but I won't be round to complain about it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I initially thought it would be real easy but now learning more about it I am realizing that getting helium of sufficient purity will be difficult and expensive. Initially thought I could get a small helium tank from a party supply store like party city but now realize it ain't that easy. That helium nowhere near pure enough and finding out about needing other stuff like tubing and regulator. Now seems too difficult and too expensive. Helium is really expensive and hard to find with sufficient purity. Now will look at N2. May be easier
Nitrogen has some of the same issues as helium

Last edited:
Reactions: Immensevoid and Praestat_Mori