twolegs

twolegs

twoarms
Sep 17, 2024
Whenever I drive I struggle with the thought of wanting to drive off the road or into oncoming traffic. I don't necessarily want to die or expect to die from it but it feels like it would be really satisfying being in pain and suffering after, like the feeling of having a really sore bruise you can't stop touching for some reason.

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter and TimetoGo!
biosphere

biosphere

Sep 13, 2024
I know what you mean about the satisfaction. It's something about impact pain (rather than cuts) that makes you feel alive, especially after the monotony of depression ruts. I hurt my shoulder accidently a while back. You could barely call it a bruise but I felt almost euphoric after. I'd attribute that to the adrenaline rush from the surprise if it didn't keep happening every time I pressed against it until it healed. Of course, I'm only sharing my thoughts and not suggesting at all that you should do it because the aftermath of surviving an accident will likely make your situation worse.

Final_Freedom

Final_Freedom

-
Oct 2, 2024
I can't even drive, I'm too stupid to get a license. I crashed the car in training

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I can't even drive, I'm too stupid to get a license. I crashed the car in training
Not everyone is destined to drive a car.
I passed my driving test, but I really don't like driving.
In practice, I only drive a short distance sometimes.

It's normal that someone might not feel confident driving a car.
I wouldn't have a car if I lived in a different location.
Unfortunately, my environment forces me to have a car.
I don't know what your situation is.

Reactions: Final_Freedom
Final_Freedom

Final_Freedom

-
Oct 2, 2024
Not everyone is destined to drive a car.
I passed my driving test, but I really don't like driving.
In practice, I only drive a short distance sometimes.

It's normal that someone might not feel confident driving a car.
I wouldn't have a car if I lived in a different location.
Unfortunately, my environment forces me to have a car.
I don't know what your situation is.
I think you're right. Luckily I live in a city so I don't need it, but my parents were very dissappointed about it and very angry and said a loser without a car will never get a girlfriend or be the most popular in his friendgroup.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I think you're right. Luckily I live in a city so I don't need it, but my parents were very dissappointed about it and very angry and said a loser without a car will never get a girlfriend or be the most popular in his friendgroup.
Having a car is definitely a convenience in such matters, but I wouldn't draw such far-reaching conclusions as your parents did.

I don't know if you care about being the "most popular" person. Not having a driving license won't mean you won't have any friends. Even without a driving license, you can be the "most popular" person in the group.

In the case of a girl, the situation may be a bit more difficult, because it's nice to go somewhere for the weekend with a girl or something.
But it's still not an insurmountable problem.
It all depends on the girl.
Some people don't have a driving license and somehow survive.
There are different solutions to this problem.

Not having a driving license can certainly be a hindrance in life, but concluding that someone like that is a loser is a huge exaggeration.
I guarantee that if I drove up in my car, you wouldn't be the biggest loser in the neighborhood.

Final_Freedom

Final_Freedom

-
Oct 2, 2024
Having a car is definitely a convenience in such matters, but I wouldn't draw such far-reaching conclusions as your parents did.

I don't know if you care about being the "most popular" person. Not having a driving license won't mean you won't have any friends. Even without a driving license, you can be the "most popular" person in the group.

In the case of a girl, the situation may be a bit more difficult, because it's nice to go somewhere for the weekend with a girl or something.
But it's still not an insurmountable problem.
It all depends on the girl.
Some people don't have a driving license and somehow survive.
There are different solutions to this problem.

Not having a driving license can certainly be a hindrance in life, but concluding that someone like that is a loser is a huge exaggeration.
I guarantee that if I drove up in my car, you wouldn't be the biggest loser in the neighborhood.
Lol thanks for the nice words...

I never had a group of friends, just 1 good friend, and never had a girlfriend. I'm 22, and they said this stuff last year, I think they are just dissapointed with my life...but I dont care anymore, they shouldnt have created me then. No guarantee for a happy life and successfull son in this fucked up world.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Lol thanks for the nice words...

I never had a group of friends, just 1 good friend, and never had a girlfriend. I'm 22, and they said this stuff last year, I think they are just dissapointed with my life...but I dont care anymore, they shouldnt have created me then. No guarantee for a happy life and successfull son in this fucked up world.
Well, that's another problem.
Your parents probably don't understand your problems. It's a common phenomenon.

They only see the negative effects in your life.
They don't see the reasons why things are like this.
The driver's license is just the tip of the iceberg that is the most visible.