• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kianni_legoSW

May 20, 2020
Okay so i am done, i want to go. I'm thinking of hanging myself, would hanging myself while drunk help with passing out quicker or to feel less?
Just need some guidance, thank you.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Put a shirt or scarf between the rope and your neck it helps a lot with comfortability.

Reactions: kianni_legoSW, Notwinnernotawin and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Okay so i am done, i want to go. I'm thinking of hanging myself, would hanging myself while drunk help with passing out quicker or to feel less?
Just need some guidance, thank you.

Being drunk is probably unlikely to help with anything once the actual moment of hanging begins. The survival instinct kicking in and adrenalin being released at this point would likely cut through any calm or drowsiness that alcohol provides. That is unless you were already at a near-unconscious level of intoxication anyway, during which you would likely be too inebriated to hang yourself in the first place.

Where being drunk may help, however, is in the period before the moment of hanging, as in feeling calmer about setting up and taking all the relevant steps beforehand. But obviously you don't want to be so drunk that you mess up any part of the attempt.

Reactions: kianni_legoSW