• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓳𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓽
Feb 20, 2024
I don't think I'll be able to handle the saltiness of SN, even if it's a little salty. I think I'm gonna test myself by adding salt with a cup of water to prepare myself. I know it's not advised to drink SN with soda's or juice, but how about putting in a seasoning packet? For example, the beef ramen seasoning packet from maruchan instant ramen? Will the salts and other seasonings in the packet still affect the SN?

Reactions: warriorcat
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
Careful not to put in too much seasoning or you will just make it saltier. Dunno about other drinks but I highly doubt a seasoning packet would make it less poisonous

turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

🎣
Nov 13, 2023
seasoning packets would probably make the sn more unbearable imo. as for the affect, there doesn't seem to be a clear answer, it's mostly just fuck around and find out. I would try testing the seasoning packet with salty water to see if you can handle the taste.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Aren't seasoning packets salty and concentrated? You might end up making the salty drink saltier and even more weird tasting.