• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020
Against every fiber of my being. Like I see the "toxic if ingested" label and I'm like oh, can't drink that...it'll kill me. Well that's the point ya idiot. I suffer horribly each day with extreme mental torment and a physical disease/injury but never reach a breaking point. Before I had the means to ctb I was so desperate for a way out immediately. Now that I have sn I'm clinging to life even though there's none left. None of any quality.

what do you think it takes to ctb?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It takes to be more than decisive because after all, you're killing the piece of flesh with which you move around every day.
No matter the chosen method, it'll always be hard to CTB even though for example, some people think "oh, it's just a gunshot in the head and that's it" but the reality is that it takes a lot of guts to pull the trigger.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The scary labels on my SN also scare me so I covered them up with cute stickers lol.

To ctb you just either need to try many times and be desensitized to death and suffering or something. I'm not sure, you just gotta be strong and ready to ctb I guess. It can be hard tho and not work out but welp that's life-it sucks

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that " against every fiber of my being" is the very definition of survival instinct. I don't think I can realistically say what it takes to commit suicide since I am unfortunately still alive. Wish I had a better answer.

Last edited:
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
The scary labels on my SN also scare me so I covered them up with cute stickers lol.

To ctb you just either need to try many times and be desensitized to death and suffering or something. I'm not sure, you just gotta be strong and ready to ctb I guess. It can be hard tho and not work out but welp that's life-it sucks
If i ever get some, I'm stealing your sticker idea

rabbithole

rabbithole

Experienced
Oct 26, 2020

oh the cute stickers is a good idea. I have a huge collection of San-x stickers.
I think it may just take someone being incredibly impulsive and in a lot of pain to ctb. I am in a lot of pain but I've built up a tolerance to suffering.

Last edited:
S

sihaam

Oct 10, 2020
Against every fiber of my being. Like I see the "toxic if ingested" label and I'm like oh, can't drink that...it'll kill me. Well that's the point ya idiot. I suffer horribly each day with extreme mental torment and a physical disease/injury but never reach a breaking point. Before I had the means to ctb I was so desperate for a way out immediately. Now that I have sn I'm clinging to life even though there's none left. None of any quality.

what do you think it takes to ctb?
Please don't drink chemicals like bleach. There was this girl at the hospital I worked at she drank bleach and it didn't end killing her. She ended up with a burnt oesophagus and not being able to eat for 3 months. She had a nasogastric tube in. And it also burnt through her large intestines so she had a stoma bag. It ended up causing her more suffering. Unless it's a lethal poison don't do it. Especially don't drink caustic chemicals