666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
Just a short vent i want to get blackout drunk so i forget my problems and my increasing extreme mental health problems so i got a bottle of absint and whisky so hopefully it will work to forget my problems for a night haha

Dio finisce qui
it means god ends here

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, Sweet Tart, CyVir and 2 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'd give up drinking and take up something which is far better for your health, but still provides the 'chill'. I'm not talking about anything illegal. You can buy this product on AZ for under £20.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88
666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
I'd give up drinking and take up something which is far better for your health, but still provides the 'chill'. I'm not talking about anything illegal. You can buy this product on AZ for under £20.
Yeah im normaly not a alcohol man usualy go for some weed its slightly better but still

666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
Fair enough, I presume your fridge is pretty well stocked.
Nah atm facing eviction but cant get the money because my job layed me off trying to get temporary money from goverment till i find a job in my country fairly easy to get but still a whole process that can take 2 months

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Nah atm facing eviction but cant get the money because my job layed me off trying to get temporary money from goverment till i find a job in my country fairly easy to get but still a whole process that can take 2 months
Too many houses belonging to too few people, a definite problem in the UK. Once they're all dead, their children inherit and the cycle continues. Most people are one pay check away from disaster, cause the system sucks. I don't pretend to know what that must feel like, but it must be stressful.

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88 and Sweet Tart
666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
Too many houses belonging to too few people, a definite problem in the UK. Once they're all dead, their children inherit and the cycle continues. Most people are one pay check away from disaster, cause the system sucks. I don't pretend to know what that must feel like, but it must be stressful.
Yeah the world now a days crazy like back in the day ot was a good idea to get a mortage and pay off but with property's going up in value and being way to expensive if you get a mortage you will have to work for your whole life to pay it off and if you are lucky max 15 to 20 years of freedom same goes for almost every country also here in the netherlands like for fuck sake where is this economic system going

Reactions: Sweet Tart
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
The system don't care, they're controlling everyone nicely. Mortgages were another great creation to get people to stay put and behave. I adopted a better way. Travel and live life large young, and then CTB before I start falling apart. Live a short and merry life, not a long drawn out death sentence!

• Informative
Reactions: Amyend88 and Sweet Tart
666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
The system don't care, they're controlling everyone nicely. Mortgages were another great creation to get people to stay put and behave. I adopted a better way. Travel and live life large young and then CTB before I start falling apart. Live a short and merry life, not a long drawn out death sentence.
Amen to that brother

Reactions: CW36
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Drinking improves the problems for the time being anyway and can make suicide easier.