TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Cause why not? Things are going to shit, it's like with Titanic. So might as well enjoy it while it lasts. I have few months left.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Кот, Mixo, josainsplorgat and 13 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
this hurts

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, WrongPlaceWrongTime, death137 and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
That's an early time to drink. Stay safe! Remember to drink water too.

It's really depressing how life can go wrong in so many ways and how hard it is to fix it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, empty, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 4 others
waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
Whenever I have to luxury of being able to stay inside for the day and nobody is around...which is sadly not that often these days...I sneak in the cellar and get a bottle of booze and afterwards fill it back up with water/juice/something else.
Usually start doing that pretty early those days too.

I feel you, not much else to enjoy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and TheHatedOne
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Right there with you friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and TheHatedOne
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I also drink early. I call it palliative mental care

Reactions: _Minsk, trianglesplayhouse and TheHatedOne
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Mini-rant! I haven't drank in a while. Had a glass of beer the other day and my head was spinning. Back in university I used to drink like there's no tomorrow. It's disappointing...:ehh:

Rant over. I'm with you in spirit.

"Let us eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die!"
(Does the Bible really say that!?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kristicide, ondodera, newave3 and 2 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Mini-rant! I haven't drank in a while. Had a glass of beer the other day and my head was spinning. Back in university I used to drink like there's no tomorrow. It's disappointing...:ehh:

Rant over. I'm with you in spirit.
Ah, the alcohol tolerance drops just like how the trees dropped when the Tunguska Phenomenon happened if you take a long break. During my first addiction I'd empty bottles in a matter of hours. Now, during the second one, I can barely do half.

"Let us eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die!"
(Does the Bible really say that!?)
that's not the real Bible!!!!! 😡😡😡😤😤😤

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
Sounds amazing, getting drunk in the morning while having the house to yourself is such a nice feeling

Reactions: ondodera, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ascetic_ and 2 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
At my worst I started about 11.00AM so I guess I'm better than you? :-P

Nah I hear you; when I was working from home during isolation this year I would drink when work was slow and I had nothing to do so... Last year I got drunk working from how during isolation simply to see if I could do my work drunk. I could, but it depends what I need to do - if I had been switched from one task to a harder one I might've been stooged. This post reminds me I got drunkish during the week and did good work! Lol thanks for the reminder.

Look if you don't have long you might as well numb yourself however you can, no judgements from me. Ideally I'd be doing the same.
Sounds amazing, getting drunk in the morning while having the house to yourself is such a nice feeling
Me realising right now I could be drunk and no one could stop me:

andy-surprised.gif

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Wojaczek and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Cheers to anyone who's drinking rn !!!!

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep, callme, Wojaczek and 3 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Cheers to anyone who's drinking rn !!!!
I started drinking - thanks for the inspiration! I'm drinking Aldi cask wine, as I was for most of the previously mentioned drinking, so I score points for that. I don't want to develop a palate as then I will realise what garbage I am drinking! Ignorance is bliss.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I started drinking - thanks for the inspiration! I'm drinking Aldi cask wine, as I was for most of the previously mentioned drinking, so I score points for that. I don't want to develop a palate as then I will realise what garbage I am drinking! Ignorance is bliss.
I'm doin' the usual vodka+brandy, pretty good after a very tiring day, but I can't seem to get numb at all. imo ''ignorance is bliss'' would be the motto of a drunk man. i know for a fact that one of the reasons i drink is to ignore the bullshit that happens around me.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and _Minsk
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm doin' the usual vodka+brandy, pretty good after a very tiring day, but I can't seem to get numb at all. imo ''ignorance is bliss'' would be the motto of a drunk man. i know for a fact that one of the reasons i drink is to ignore the bullshit that happens around me.
Vodka and brandy? Fuq me! Yeah alcohol means you can tune shit out at least temporarily. No wonder people dig it!

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Toiletproduction

yesn't

• Love
Reactions: Mixo, Kennish, Manaaja and 1 other person
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Dec 25, 2020
Ah, the alcohol tolerance drops just like how the trees dropped when the Tunguska Phenomenon happened if you take a long break. During my first addiction I'd empty bottles in a matter of hours. Now, during the second one, I can barely do half.
Pathetic, huh? I MUST increase my drinking tolerance, and restore myself to my former glory! 💪

that's not the real Bible!!!!! 😡😡😡😤😤😤
Strange, according to Google the verse is from Ecclesiastes 2:24 of the Old Testament?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Pathetic, huh? I MUST increase my drinking tolerance, and restore myself to my former glory! 💪
fakk yeah, restore the glorious empire @!!!!! Funny how, it's almost 2 days since I wrote this, again 9 AM and I'm drinking lmao.

Strange, according to Google the verse is from Ecclesiastes 2:24 of the Old Testament?
the conservatives regard as the true Bible only the quotes they like and that apply to their worldview. They don't give a shit about the rest.

I'm thinking to rename my username to GeneralAlcoholic at one point but I'm not sure, still attached to AverageFanEnjoyer username.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Shadowplay
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I don't really 'drink' drink, but I do start my day with a Red Bull + Jägermeister.
Red Bull for energy, and Jäger for depression. 😎

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, callme and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
thinking to make this thread an alcoholic megathread and people who are drunk should post in it no matter what, we are very kind and open here, c'mon buddy, you'll; feel like home here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: _Minsk, callme and Shadowplay
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Me reading this thread at 10 am:
Lazy college senior

• Hugs
Reactions: callme, Shadowplay and TheHatedOne
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
So this was my day:

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TheHatedOne and narval
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Dec 25, 2020
the conservatives regard as the true Bible only the quotes they like and that apply to their worldview. They don't give a shit about the rest.
True, there are groups of people who use Scripture to further their own agendas, quoting the Bible justify certain (immoral) actions and thoughts.

I'm thinking to rename my username to GeneralAlcoholic at one point but I'm not sure, still attached to AverageFanEnjoyer username.
I just chanced on this video

You might wanna give 'Average Sobriety Fan' a go :haha: Based comment section had me laughing my ass out. To quote user tank6123,
Based Catholic wine enjoyers vs cringe Protestant grape juice drinkers.
'Aficionado' could also be used in place of 'fan' or 'enjoyer' so 'Average Alcohol Aficionado' can then be abbreviated to 'AAA'.

• Love
Reactions: callme, Shadowplay and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
So this was my day:

OH my fucking i almost choke on my laughter. i was crying my heart out earlier but now i cant stop laughing. that's me when im drunk and still have to do grocery shopping. omg.

this one is a classic but gets me every time

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: KTbear, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, narval and 1 other person
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
OH my fucking i almost choke on my laughter. i was crying my heart out earlier but now i cant stop laughing. that's me when im drunk and still have to do grocery shopping. omg.

this one is a classic but gets me every time

So good; the laughter of guy in car makes it.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
So good; the laughter of guy in car makes it.

No one can surpass this guy laughter:

''gigi, stop sitting with your hands like that so you don't get used to it!!!!!' 1:45 moment is killer.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
rinse and repeat

Alcohol

Reactions: Shadowplay
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
IM DRINKIN ALONE TONIGHT?? WHAT IS THIS :hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph::hmph:

Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
True, there are groups of people who use Scripture to further their own agendas, quoting the Bible justify certain (immoral) actions and thoughts.

I just chanced on this video

You might wanna give 'Average Sobriety Fan' a go :haha: Based comment section had me laughing my ass out. To quote user tank6123,

'Aficionado' could also be used in place of 'fan' or 'enjoyer' so 'Average Alcohol Aficionado' can then be abbreviated to 'AAA'.

Average alcohol Average alcohol

Reactions: callme and TheHatedOne